Rate Dr. Glenn Chan

Dr. Glenn Chan's Ratings

Dr. Chan and his staff gave me outstanding service for my first appointment. Him and his team are extremely educated and were very kind and helpful to deal with. I would highly recommend Dr. Chan for anyone looking for a new dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Great dentist. family has been going for years. Good job!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Dr. Chan is A+++, I can't say enough good things about him. Had a root canal done and it was by far the best experience I've had with any dental procedure. he is professional, yet friendly and puts you at ease. Also very efficient and listens to your concerns in a very empathetic manner. Not only that, but I've had some small speedbumps in dealing with my insurance, and he's been understanding and helpful in navigating treatment with respect to my budget as well. I've been going there for regular cleaning and checkups for a while, which have always been good experiences, and this, my first major procedure was amazing. I was compelled to write a review (something I have never done in the past) because the service and treatment from Dr. Chan and staff is OUTSTANDING.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2627406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Found Dr. Chan on RateMD. Our entire family has now been going for three years. We have found him to be very kind and patient and the office has been surprisingly good at accommodating our limited availability and also seeing us on time.

My husband needed a root canal and crown, there were no issues whatsoever with the work. The cost was a little high, that's okay we didn't mind it wasn't outrageous. Other than that we have just had cleanings with his office and all has gone well. The hygienist Alyssa is sweet as can be. Thank you for good work.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2607519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

The best in the business. Period! No other words needed. Just go experience it for yourself!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2607112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Myself and my 2 boys have been with Doctor Chan for many years and we have had nothing but great experiences! He is always genuinely interested in what's going on with your everyday life. I feel comfortable knowing my experience will be awesome even when the work may be tough, Doc Chan and his staff always check to ensure you are ok. FYI the best at giving freezing! We will be coming here for many years to come.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2605839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Dr. Chan was the ONLY denist I've ever felt comfortable with and trusted. Even though I have Peridontal disease, Dr. Chan always supported me and lifted my spirits. Dr. Chan and the awesome hygienist I had ( Courtney ), have made me trust dentistry again. Unfortunately I am no longer with Harker and Chan because I am now in a different province. Thanks team, you've changed my mouth!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2601796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

Dr. Chan helped me through my fear of dentists and dental procedures. I had a root canal that was a breeze thanks to him. He walked me through every step and the staff was unbelievably amazing as well. Such a friendly and welcoming group. I have seen many dentists but Dr. Chan by far is the best!!! I would recommend him and his staff to everyone!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2596302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Good dentist been there for years. Very funny guy and seems to run on time. Did a crown and had no problems. Would rrecommend.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2589315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

My family has been going to Dr. Chan's office for a number of years now and we have had nothing but great experiences. I find his staff to be extremely friendly and welcoming. Dr. Chan always makes my kids laugh during their visit which is very helpful in getting them there. I'm impressed that they are always on time and we never have to wait for our appointment. I'd recommend Dr. Chan and his office to anyone looking for great dentistry and great people.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2577505].votes_count ]]