Rate Dr. Glenn Chan

Dr. Glenn Chan's Ratings

Dr. Chan performed a root canal on me on an emergency basis. I was very lucky he squeezed me in. I have also had the crown on top and it matches perfectly. I have no pain. My wife and kids go regularly for cleanings and I will begin to as well. The girls at the front desk are nice to us and chatty and professional. Very nice place.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2855883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Very good guy that saw my whole family on time. Reasonable prices and no complaints from us.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2853307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

My family has been with Dr Chan for over a year now. We found him though this website and were relieved to find him was accepting new patients. We have found the office to be efficient and friendly and most of all the hygienists don't hurt and the dentist is extremely knowledgable and doesn't rush. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2851212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

Always a great experience at this office. Dr Chan manages to make me laugh each time and keeps the appointments enjoyable, yet professional. If you are looking for a new dentist, this is the place to go. Your appointment will be on time, you will have no surprises with rates and the staff is super friendly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2849989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

We've always had an excellent experience at this office and just wanted to thank Dr Chan for looking after our family. We've been seeing him now for 5 years and have never encountered any issues or surprises. Great dentist, great staff and a great office!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2822434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

I had my 4 wisdom teeth removed yesterday by Dr. Chan and he (along with Erin the hygienist) did an AMAZING job. Dr. Chan was very sensitive to making sure my benefits covered what i expected them to and did not change the price. He was honest and straightforward. I was nervous going into the appointment as I was going to be awake to have the 4 teeth removed, but my experience was fantastic. It took less then 5 minutes and I did not even realize the teeth were removed. I thought he was testing the freezing, and in that time all 4 teeth were out and I had no idea.
Excellent doctor and the staff (especially Erin) were amazing to deal with.
Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2820927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

We are new to Dr Chan's office and found him on this website. So far we have been super pleased by our experience. His staff is welcoming, he spent as much time as needed to explain things and answer questions and our cleanings went well. My husband is in need of some extra work and Dr Chan provided us with different options and pricing. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2806660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr. Chan has been nothing but accommodating to us and our extended family. The staff is friendly, comforting, welcoming and knowledgable. They take interest in what our family is doing, how we are feeling, and have taken the time to really get to know us and our concerns. All dental work has been done in a timely manner and in a very comforting atmosphere. Our kids love going to visit Dr. Chan.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2806217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Still feeling pain 6 months after root canal and crown. Too expensive for the same service as a usual clinic

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2805883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Thanks Dr Chan for taking care of my daughter. Our appointment was on time, the cleaning was seamless and we were very happy with the results.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2801938].votes_count ]]