Rate Dr. Elizabeth McRobert

Dr. Elizabeth McRobert's Ratings

Dr. McRobert was so gentle and caring with us, thankyou!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Dr. McRobert is a fantastic and attentive care provider. Our son has had many medical problems and she has been there to manage each and every issue, calling other specialist while we sat in her office or arranging for testing at the IWK. For 6 years she has been our sons doctor and we are very thankful for her dedication.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

I was a little put off my child showed up at his appointment with flower earrings in his ear, and she made the comment of, flower earrings, maybe he doesn't need mental health services

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1223081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

I like Dr. Mc Robert for my kids. She's a very thorough doc. She's patient. Her Staff is very wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1223080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2011

My sister's kids also go to Dr. McRobert and we all love her..she is very patient and never rushes us. we trust her completely. The staff is wonderful as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1223079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2011

Best Dr. my son has ever had! She interacts with him, gets don to his level and uses words that I can understand when explaining his condition or illness. I am very thankful that we were referred to her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1223078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2011

I was disappointed that a pediatrician would mostly ignore my child. She hardly asked for his input into the situation and she was short with him when she did speak to him. She hardly smiled. She also made off-handed comments that I didn't really want my child to hear. She was pretty close to on-time and did seem to be somewhat knowledgeable. I was also disappointed that the receptionist didn't acknowledge my existence within a reasonable amount of time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1223077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2009

Very good Doctor, Easy to talk to and always talks to the children which makes them feel special. My chikldren love her. They call her "our baby doctor".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1223076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2009

Dr. E. McRobert is the best childrens doctor that I have the pleasure of knowing. We first seen Dr. McRobert when my daughter was about 18 months old because my daughter was born 12 weeks premature and needed a speciality doctor like Dr. McRobert. She still sees her to this day, she is now 12 years old. I love her personanlity and the way to communicate with us. And you can tell that she loves children and cares about their well being. She never rushing an appointment. And she always has a kind word for my daughter every time she see her. Rosalie

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1223075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2008

Dr. McRoberts is the best childrens doctor you could ask for, She is just wonderful, never have to wait very long, very calming with children, knowledgeable, I am so confortable for my daughter to have her as a doctor, my daughter was born 10 week early had open heart surgery, asthma, in hospital until 5 months old Dr. Mc Roberts sets standards that all doctors should have to follow. thank you Dr.McRoberts.......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1223074].votes_count ]]