Rate Dr. Adam H. Marvin

Dr. Adam H. Marvin's Ratings

bandits... they charged me 188 dollars for 3 minutes visit to reffer me to an audiologist.

Submitted June 25, 2012 | flag

Hallelujah! thanks be to God, I finally found an ear doctor that knew his expertise. Dr. Marvin took a look at my left ear, he did not dismiss what he saw in my ear as earwax but said he need to clear my ear and find out what was this build up in my ear is about. He gave me a shot of novocaine in my ear so he can really remove the obstruction from my ear and not feel the pain while he remove them. And when he has removed the obstruction he told me a certain medical terminology that apply to my ear problem....it is in a way an ear infection which the previous doctor was not able to diagnose......but it was Dr. Marvin who took time to figure out what is wrong with my ear. Thanks be to God I now have a reliable ear doctor who can monitor whatever is wrong with my ear. I am finally at peace with my ear knowing that there is a doctor who knows his profession real well. My highest respect for Dr. Marvin.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2011 | flag

This guy is smart, he cares about what he is doing, and he genuinely wants you to feel better. He's professional without being stuffy he looks for the simple solution first but keeps digging until he finds out what is going on. I went to see him for chronic sinus problems which he has helped tremendously using both common sense, over the counter treatments and more specialized medical work. I find most professionals of any stripe to be disinterested poseurs and would not have bothered to write this if Dr Marvin were not unusually dedicated and competent. Also, he's never been late, never kept me waiting and his staff is absolutely great.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2010 | flag

Dr. Marvin is a great listener. He always gets to the cause of the problem on the first try and gets rid of what's ailing me. I strongly recommend 'Dr. Marv'

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

He was the 3rd Dr. I went to for something the other 2 couldn't figure out. He did an extensive examination, diagnosed my problem, treated me and "it" finally went away! He's very attentive and knows his stuff!

Submitted Nov. 18, 2007 | flag