Rate Dr. Robert Fisher

Dr. Robert Fisher's Ratings

I was shocked at his disinterest and downright cruelty. I went to see him complaining of hip pain and without much prodding he said I probably needed a hip replacement. I am only 33 years old and I saw my life flashing before my eyes. He sent me to get an X-Ray and I found out later in order to do a proper hip assessment you need to x-ray both hips to compare them. He only ordered one. I tried to talk to him after the X-Ray and he just walked away from me. I was so frightened by his diasnosis that I actually flew back to Boston to see my childhood pediatrician. After looking at the X-Ray he gave me a cortisone shot and indicated that I had some calcium buildup near my hip-bone. I was fine after that. Dr. Fisher's bedside manner was downright mean. I almost left in tears.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2109719].votes_count ]]