Rate Dr. Richard Haugen

Dr. Richard Haugen's Ratings

Very knowledgeable but rude to staff when he cannot get his own way. Serious control issues! Great with patients and families. Overall he is a great Dr. but needs to work on his people skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1226706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

Dr. Haugen is very controlling and is very hard to work with in a team environment..He has anger management issues and often displays them when he can not control a situation...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1226705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

This site often becomes a complaint post, rather than an honest or reasonable evaluation. Excellent physician. Easy to work with if you are competent and willing to work to help patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1226704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2008

I would have to agree with the 1st post. He can be awful to both staff and the occasional patient's parents. Has anger management issues and can treat you in an extremely demeaning manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1226703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

excellent, when do we get to rate this useless site

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1226702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2007

Good to the patients. Horrid to the staff. I reassure myself that one day down the road, he'll be the patient lying in the hospital bed and I'll be his nurse. And I promise I'll remember how he treated us when we were young.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1226701].votes_count ]]