Rate Dr. Amy C. Roskin

Dr. Amy C. Roskin's Ratings

This was such a waste of time and waste of a co-payment. This lady was not friendly, informative and she spent 5mins with me tops! What a half-asser.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Submitted June 30, 2014 | flag

I have been to Dr. Roskin about 4 times now, everyone is very polite and quick to help. The Dr exam is gentle and not uncomfortable at all. Dr. Roskin always took time to talk to me and answer all my questions and give suggestions after the exam. The office is clean, pretty, but a bit too cold, but I assume that is necessary in a medical facility. Dr. Roskin is friendly and professional.

Submitted April 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Roskin was gentle with the exam. The staff made me feel comfortable and the office was nice. The doctor was intelligent and listened to my questions. She did not make me feel rushed. I will be going back for my next exam too.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2013 | flag

I went to dr r for birth control options and she gave me a few options that would not fit my needs...I consulted with others that recommended a hormone pill to delay my period that women in europe/canada take to for swim events wedding etc .. I called and advised of my findings to the receptionist named katie who informed that the medication I suggested would not work for I advised katie her advice was not needed being herself a medical assistant did not have the proper credentials to provide feedback i advised her to speak to the docter about my recommendation and I was then informed that she is not well educated enough or familiar with the pill i recommended to prescribe it to me WTF...waste of time at this docters office

Submitted Sept. 17, 2013 | flag

Went here after my insurance changed. The office is definitely not state-of-the-art. I went in for excessive uterine bleeding. She prescribed bith control pills and the bleeding was 3 times worse than before. I tried to speak to the doctor and the receptionist said I couldn't and that I had to come in for an appointment just to speak with her. Which is ridiculous. I did go in and s prescribed another pill same thing happened. I called again and she said she had no opinion and to go the ER. I didn't go I went off the pill and everything went back to normal. I canceled a previously set appointment and two months later I received a notice that she is not going to see me anymore because I canceled and that I went against her advice. Which I didn't. This doctor is unprofessional and irresponsible. BEWARE. If you have serious issues don't go here. She does not have any in house sonogram machines or anything. Clearly she doesn't care about her patients.

Submitted May 13, 2013 | flag

I am glad I found Dr. Roskin. Dr. Roskin made me feel at ease and she was professional and caring. I like that the office is comfortable, not a patient mill like my previous OBGYN.I will be going back and will recommend her to others.

Submitted April 23, 2013 | flag

Worse, unethical. and rude physician I have ever had. She made me to go to her office twice for a very simple thing and did some tests that I already had. I was confused and when I asked her she was so rude and didn't continue my treatment.

Submitted March 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. Roskin was knowledgeable about my problem and recommended the treatment that corrected it. She was approachable and took the time to treat my condition.

Submitted March 28, 2012 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Roskin's for 10+ years and have always been more than pleased with her bedside manner and willingness to answer any and all questions I may have about anything. She is a wonderful at putting me at ease and I feel confident that anything she tells me about any condition I may have is accurate. I like the fact that the office is not packed and you get seen when you are scheduled. Thank you Dr. Roskin!

Submitted March 6, 2012 | flag