Rate Dr. Amy C. Roskin

Dr. Amy C. Roskin's Ratings

I've had nothing but great experiences with this doctor and her staff! Both are extremely knowledgeable, polite and nothing but professional! The doctor is always current in up to the minute advances and information with regard to her field. Her prices are very reasonable. I am a self pay and she always makes helpful suggestions to help save me money! I love her and her front office girl. So glad I found them and won't go anywhere else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Never got to see the doctor...the staff was incredibly rude so I left. i woundnt recommend this doctor to anyone if those are the kinds of employees that represent her business

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

I was nervous to see the gynecologist but Dr. Roskin put me at ease. The examination was not a big deal and the office staff were also nice. Did not have to wait a long time to get seen by the doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Overall excellent experience. Doctor took the time to download and review my results with me. Will be going back,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

It is very difficult to get someone on the line. They answer and place on an extended hold just about on every call I've made, to the point where I've even had to hang up and call back cause I'm sure they forgot me on the line. Receptionist is not the greatest in the world. Very difficult to get a hold of doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

This was such a waste of time and waste of a co-payment. This lady was not friendly, informative and she spent 5mins with me tops! What a half-asser.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2495760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

I have been to Dr. Roskin about 4 times now, everyone is very polite and quick to help. The Dr exam is gentle and not uncomfortable at all. Dr. Roskin always took time to talk to me and answer all my questions and give suggestions after the exam. The office is clean, pretty, but a bit too cold, but I assume that is necessary in a medical facility. Dr. Roskin is friendly and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

Dr. Roskin was gentle with the exam. The staff made me feel comfortable and the office was nice. The doctor was intelligent and listened to my questions. She did not make me feel rushed. I will be going back for my next exam too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1226974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2013

I went to dr r for birth control options and she gave me a few options that would not fit my needs...I consulted with others that recommended a hormone pill to delay my period that women in europe/canada take to for swim events wedding etc .. I called and advised of my findings to the receptionist named katie who informed that the medication I suggested would not work for I advised katie her advice was not needed being herself a medical assistant did not have the proper credentials to provide feedback i advised her to speak to the docter about my recommendation and I was then informed that she is not well educated enough or familiar with the pill i recommended to prescribe it to me WTF...waste of time at this docters office

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1226986].votes_count ]]