Rate Dr. Boris Zats

Dr. Boris Zats's Ratings

Rude staff and rude doctors In that entire office. Also lots of unprofessionalism .. (wait times and random changes in original time of appointment.

Submitted July 21, 2014 | flag

The stuff is very rude. All the care is money. Also I was surprised when I overheard the receptionist or may be she was the office manager giving recommendations regarding medicines over the phone as she was a doctor. But if the Doctor were a trustful and highly professional doctor I might have been able to tolerate unprofessionalism and rudeness of the office stuff. But Dr. Zatz appeared to be unable to fix a problem he created or have a solution or suggestion of fixing it. Nor he knew what cause the problem. Nor he was willing to admit that the implant he put in 3 years ago was not put properly. He put it under such a crazy angle that nobody cut put a crown on this implant to keep my teeth aligned. Would never recommend Dr. Zatz

Submitted June 5, 2014 | flag

Great Doctor. Wisdom tooth extraction was flawless! Both staff and Doctor make you feel very comfortable and relaxed. Highly Recommend!

Submitted Jan. 23, 2014 | flag

Worst customer service ever. Rude, unprofessional, poor English, terrible attitude. I am sure that Dr. Zats is loosing patients because of his poor Help/assistants. I called after my procedure and was put on hold for 25 minutes. His receptionist picked us after 25 minutes, and when I expressed my disappointment, she just simply hung up on me. Dr. Zats is making so much money treating people like us. How come he and his office have absolutely no respect to someone who practically pays your bills and salary. Also, make sure that you have all day off on a day of your procedure. Dr. Zats is NEVER on time. Never, never again I or any of my friends and family will come to Dr. Zats and his terrible office!!!

Submitted Dec. 23, 2013 | flag

I also had a bad experience with the rude office staff in the Queens office. When I called to make an appointment I checked to be sure they would take my insurance and that it would cover everything,the receptionist gave me an impatient "Yes, yes" and rushed to give me the appointment and then hung up. When I arrived the woman at the desk asked me if I had a referral (I did) and then if I had seen my dentist in the last 3 months. Of course I had, so she then said I would have to pay for the initial examination and all xrays. When I asked why I hadn't been told this on the phone, she said, "You should read your insurance policy" and then referred me to the office manager who was sitting next to her, who said nastily "I'm not giving any waivers, you have to pay". I didn't ask for a waiver, nor do I blame them for my insurance issues but both women were so rude and nasty, I walked out. I never saw a doctor in that office so I can't offer any opinion on their abilities.

Submitted July 13, 2013 | flag

ughhhhhhhhhhhhh the lady who picked up was SOOO rude. I had questions to ask in terms of the billing and she gave me this attitude and said that i should call my insurance place for that information and then hung up on me. I needed to ask her about the billing because it is different for different dental places! For instance, I called a dental after her and they had different billing. Plus she didn't even ask if I needed an appointment. I wouldn't come here because of customer service like that. Her job is to pick up phones, it's not her first time getting a call where someone asks about the billing. She should either learn some patience, or just get a different job.

Submitted June 27, 2013 | flag

Dr Zats extracted my wisdom teeth a little less than a month ago at his office in Forrest Hills. A friend of mine referred me to him and said he was the best of the best and based on my experience, she wasn't exaggerating. His staff was extremely kind and professional; I was really worried having never gone under anesthesia before, but they put me at ease by making me laugh and explaining the procedure to me. Dr Zats has great bedside manner and even called the next day to see how I was feeling. The surgery was no where near as painful as friends had made it sound and I do believe that his skill had a great deal to do with that. I hope I never need dental surgery again, but if I do, I will not look further than Dr Zats.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2011 | flag

Absolutely amazing doctor. No Pain for implants, no pain for shots, no problems after.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2011 | flag

I called Dr Zats for help after he was recommended by a colleague.When I told him I was in pain, he saw me right away. I had a complicated problem, and he operated on my mouth the same day.Although I was afraid, he put me at ease with his very kind personality. To my amazement, he performed the entire double extraction and drainage, without my even being aware that he had started. He and his staff are very efficient. He is really an excellent oral surgeon and I would highly recommend him without reservation.I had no pain during or after the procedure, and he even called me at home to be sure I was ok that evening. He is a real professional.

Submitted March 31, 2011 | flag

Excellent doctor, great bed-side manner,very nice, cares about you, been going to him for years, highly recommend him. ***** has other offices.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2011 | flag