Rate Dr. Douglas Creaser

Dr. Douglas Creaser's Ratings

This man works wonders! Kind, funny, gentle and truly skilled.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Doug Creaser is a personable, attentive, skillful practitioner - an intuitive healer, really. His cheerful, easy-going manner and sympathetic hands bring about confidence and relaxation, so important for the procedures. Dr. Doug's acupuncture, A.R.T. and chiropractic adjustment keep me moving happily along. I absolutely recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][424625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

I inherited a lot of Chronic joint pain and sensitivity to picked nerves. with regular chiropractic treatment at the Ottawa South clinic over 20 years, I have kept mobile and active. when debilitated by back or neck pain, I find that a Chiropractic treatment relieves the source of the pain, directly and within a few hours, the pain is gone and I am back on track. The Ottawa South clinic is efficient. Dr. Creaser is friendly and professional and always there for me. congrats on your 25 years! Carl Wagar

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][424624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

I have been to 3 chiropractors and he is by far the best one. I go to him for acupuncture as well. He has helped with a recurring hip injury (10 years!) and my quality of life has greatly improved. The other chiros had helped with back and neck pain, but not with the recurring hip injury; it kept coming back! He is knowledgeable outside of chiro, which gives him an overall view of a problem, and several ways to approach a problem (kinesiology, Active Release Techniques, acupuncture). That is very useful in complex, recurring or chronic cases. He also suggests proper exercise which could help healing or avoiding further injury. I also appreciate that he does not stick to the usual 15 minutes that a lot of chiros limit themselves to. Realistically, what can anyone do in 15 minutes? He is competent, cares to see his patients do better and works accordingly. I have recommended him to many people!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][424623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Amazing chiropractor! I have seen many, and he is by far the best I have ever seen. He takes his time (which is rare with chiros) and will address your concerns. Have recommended him to many people and all are extremely satisfied and go back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][424622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2012

Been seeing Dr. Doug regularly for several years, for chiro and acupuncture. Dr.D seems to tune in to one's physiology - very skillful diagnosis and treatment. I also really appreciate his friendly, casual, humourous demeanor. The Ottawa South Chiro Clinic is a pleasant place where they are primarily concerned for your comfort. A visit to Dr.Doug at the Clinic is a always bright spot in my week!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][424621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2012

I met him when i was really bad injured he took me in even though i was not his patient and took care of me and knew every inch of pain and helped me achieve my best. Cannot recomend him enough, he has very good bedside manners.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][424620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2011

Dr. Creaser takes the time to talk to you and address your individual problems. He is knowledgeable and very polite. He understands your concerns and welcomes your input to work together in achieving improvement in your health. Can't recommend him enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][424619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2011

He is one of the best Chiropracters I have been to in a long period of time. He is a very nice man, and very knowledgable. I would deffinetly recommed him to anyone who asks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][424618].votes_count ]]