Rate Dr. Lina Murdaca

Dr. Lina Murdaca's Ratings

Dr. Murdaca is an excellent psychologist. She is intelligent and compassionate but professional. She has a deeper insight into life than most psychologists have, in my opinion. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Yes, it's amazing you can meet a person who is so professional and helpful in our days...and who's not interested only in your money. She is available, good and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2013

I would recommend Dr. Murdaca to anyone! She is an excellent psychologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

This is what a psych is supposed to be like. I love her and wish she would see my grown kids but there's conflict of interest.She's straight forward, easy going, and very helpful. I got this referral from a man and highly encourage other men to try her. She gets to the root of the problem and doesn't drag on multiple visits if unnecessary. So professional.Can't say enough about her skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2013

Dr. Murdaca helped me through the worse phase in my life when I suffered a depression. I came out of it a new man, better, stronger, and most definitely happier. In many ways, the depression was the best thing that ever happened to me, because it allowed me to change my life for the better, on a personal and professional level. I could not have done it without Dr. Murdaca's help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2011

She's amazing. I am much more confident and enjoying life

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2010

Dr. Murdaca is an excellent psychologist. She has great insight and has been very helpful to me every time I have visited her. She is calm, comforting and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend her to anyone needing the services of a psychologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2009

A most reassuring & brilliant (PhD) Psychologist who refreshes my thought process. Always inspiring me to be gentle with myself through her comforting & patient guidance. Enriching and warming Cognitive Behaviour techniques with very positive results. She is a gem :-))

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425633].votes_count ]]