You may also like

Rate Dr. Thierry Benaroch

Dr. Thierry Benaroch's Ratings

Dr. Benaroch is one of the most amazing, caring and attentive doctors one could ever find both in and out of the hospital setting. He is wonderful with his patients and we have also seen him help many injured individuals outside of the hospital setting when off duty at sporting events or as a guest at a party. He is compassionate, kind, highly knowledgeable and wonderful with children of all ages.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

This Doctor is amazing! He knows exactly what he's doing and he knows how to talk to children :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2015

I have mild cerebral palsy and he was my doctor as a child. I dont think I would have made such big improvements that I did if it wasnt for his encouragement and expertise

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

He is the best ortapidic doctor in the whole world every time I have pain in my leg he knows right away of what to do

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Dr. Benaroch changed my daughter Emily's life. She now has 2 pretty feet, and no pain in her feet, ankles, knees or hips. He made her feel so special with every meeting and the big "there's my Emmy!" Dr. Benaroch was our saving grace. Thank you for all you have done!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

He's the best doctor in the world he's so funny and helpful one day when I grow up I wanna be just like him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

My son Félix as been his patient for the last 10 years. My son as severe neurogenic club feet and he's had many surgeries. We have put our entire trust in him. He is an excellent doctor and tells it like it is!. We are forever gratefull for the time, care and love he as given to our family. We beleive our son as the world greatest surgeon! Every time we've seen him, we feel like we're doing the right thing for our son. As parents we want the best for our children...we've found it in doctor Benaroch at the shriner's hospital. From the Trudeau familly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2013

Dr. Benaroch is very compassionate and competent. We are lucky to have been seen by him and diagnosed our child appropriately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2013

Dr Benaroch is the kind of surgeon we needed in our difficul ttimes, our son was diagnozed with clubfoot in embryo, Dr B. met with us and took the time to explain us what process we were going to go through. We knew from the get go it was going to be long and tideous but now 2 yrs later our son runs all around and we're near the end of the ponseti processShriner's staff are also the kindest when you have difficult moments to go through .We ower Dr B. a lifetime of running pleasure with our miracle baby .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

Great doctor! Operated on my son's osterchondroma in july 2010. Amazing bedside manners. He's compassionate and caring. His secretary Adina is the best! They are always there to answer any questions or concerns. He's the best you can get!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425665].votes_count ]]