Rate Dr. Kourosh Dibadj

Dr. Kourosh Dibadj's Ratings

I was very pleased to meet with Dr. Dibaj. He gave me a piece of mind with the great explanation about my kidney. I definitely recommend him to others. He’s profession, knowledgeable and polite.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2014 | flag

My primary care doctor referred me to Dr. Dibadj for further testing. For preparation for the visit, I had to bring recent test results. Dr. Dibadj reviewed the paperwork and said I didn't need to be tested again. However, he would go ahead since Dr. B was concerned. My test results fine. Dr. Dibadj explained me to why Dr. was concerned based on her knowledge as a general practitioner. Because Dr. B is not a nephrologist, she didn't know that my levels were in the normal range. That was good to hear. His staff was helpful. The office wait time was minimal. If I needed to visit a nephrologist again, Dr. Dibadj's office would be my first call.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2009 | flag