You may also like

Rate Dr. Anthony Bella

Dr. Anthony Bella's Ratings

Ditto for me, Dr. BElla is a fine example of the medical profession. I too have been under his care for several years and rarely have I ever encountered such a personal physician with very human bedside manners
Michel Alarcon

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2814368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

In 2012, I had a full prostatectomy. Shortly thereafter, I was referred to Dr. Bella to discuss post-surgery treatment options. This doctor is an amazing man. He is personable, knowledgeable and easy to talk to as he gives you all the facts about medication, side effects and options. From the first meeting, he immediately put me at ease, in a situation that many men may find intimidating. What I appreciated from the get-go is that he quickly instilled a sense of trust, respect and sensitivity to the situation so I found myself to be very comfortable with him. Dr. Bella is truly a doctor with a human touch who genuinely cares about his patient's health and recovery. He's open-minded enough to explore other treatment options with you and will go through great lengths explaining everything in details as he and I are currently exploring injections as the next treatment option. One more thing I'd like to mention is how punctual and respectful of your time he is when you have an appointment with him. I consider myself to be most fortunate to have him as my Doctor. Thank you so much, Dr. Bella -- and good luck to you as well! Claude from Ottawa.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2800811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I have been treated by Dr Bella for over 18 months for a severe Peyronies case. The outlook was bleak and hey still is. But 24 injections, traction device and a whole bunch of Humanity later I am NOT on the operating table, still have an erection, a wife, a life and hope. I too I'm sad to see and hear of his own personal health issues after he has given me so much of his time and expertise. Peyronies is a horrible, unpredictable and malicious devious disease. Experts like Dr Bella work with what they know "so far" and do their very best. Today, I am aware my condition has rapidly worsened. If i end up on the operating table, I know that one of the world's best gave me 2 years of continued health (and erections) based on today research and a whole lot a personal commitment. Thanks, God Speed ! Rick from Yul

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2748452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

I am having Dr. Bella treat me Peyronies and he has been very concerned and caring. He recommended a stretching device that has proven to be very effective, My curve is 50% gone and I have lenght back. The diagnosis seemed hopeless for a while but I feel much better now

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2742489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

This was the first time I met and treated by Dr. Bella. He immediately put me at ease, in a situation that most men find intimidating, not being able to have or sustain an erection post radical prostetectomy. Tony , as Dr. Bella introduced himself went to great length in explaining what was available in terms of treatment and the outcomes of said treatments. Tony very quickly instilled a sense of trust, respect and sensitivity to the situation I find myself in, with most importantly that the portion of my intimate, a life I thought was over , was not. Tony in my view is a gem of a man, dedicated to his patients and their need for a positive outcome. I am most fortunate to have met Tony and have him as my Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Dr Bella also operated on me after my prostate cancer treatment because there was no return of any erections after the cancer surgery. It is now three years, and we couldn't be happier. Dr Bella got me through surgery, gave me his cell phone number to make sure everything was ok after the operation, and has done a great job with a lot of my prostate cancer support group buddies here in Ottawa. We just saw him after a couple of cancelled appointments, and found out about his health issues. Wishing you the best Dr Bella! Hope you are good as new as soon as possible. Thanks JC.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

I had my operation back in 2010 & met Mr. Bella after my operation for erection problems which he helped me with providing me with injections for my problem & having no issues with this today. Overall a great Doctor & person that is dedicated to his profession. A man that has his own health problems but puts his patients ahead of his health issues . I seen Dr. Bella today just for my annual follow-up and there he is in so much pain but still looking after his patients. Yes he really does make you feel like a friend to him & I do hope he takes time off to deal with his health issues as I'm sure that his family wants him to do as well. A great person & I'm so glad that I have him as my doctor. Thanks Tony for all your help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

This doctor is amazing. What he did for me was Unbelievable. He installed a pump so I can maintain a erection. and his after care was so personal. He came In on a Sunday just to check on me. He is so smart he travels the world speaking in conferences and is currently inventing a remote for pumps. How do I know this?? Because he is so personal you feel like his friend. Forever grateful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Tony, is excellent. Knowledgeable, professional and concerned. I have peyronies and am grateful such a professional is in Ottawa. Very grateful indeed...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2014

Dr. T is the best... None compare. Been working with him for 2 years now. He did everything before risking surgery but surgery was inevitable due to constant re-injury. Thank you Dr. T.. The Big T.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425821].votes_count ]]