Dr. Anthony Bella

Rate Dr. Anthony Bella

Dr. Anthony Bella's Ratings

I had my operation back in 2010 & met Mr. Bella after my operation for erection problems which he helped me with providing me with injections for my problem & having no issues with this today. Overall a great Doctor & person that is dedicated to his profession. A man that has his own health problems but puts his patients ahead of his health issues . I seen Dr. Bella today just for my annual follow-up and there he is in so much pain but still looking after his patients. Yes he really does make you feel like a friend to him & I do hope he takes time off to deal with his health issues as I'm sure that his family wants him to do as well. A great person & I'm so glad that I have him as my doctor. Thanks Tony for all your help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

This doctor is amazing. What he did for me was Unbelievable. He installed a pump so I can maintain a erection. and his after care was so personal. He came In on a Sunday just to check on me. He is so smart he travels the world speaking in conferences and is currently inventing a remote for pumps. How do I know this?? Because he is so personal you feel like his friend. Forever grateful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Just had Radical Prostatectomy surgery on July 2nd and was considering making appointment with Dr. Bella but would certainly feel more comfortable if he had more "current" reviews.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

Tony, is excellent. Knowledgeable, professional and concerned. I have peyronies and am grateful such a professional is in Ottawa. Very grateful indeed...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2014

Dr. T is the best... None compare. Been working with him for 2 years now. He did everything before risking surgery but surgery was inevitable due to constant re-injury. Thank you Dr. T.. The Big T.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Bella after being diagnosed with Peyrone’s Disease. Treatment involved a series of verapamil injections. The injections helped reduce the amount of scar tissue significantly -- to the point that my erections are now near normal, thereby eliminating the need for surgery. Dr. Bella took the time to explain the issues and treatment protocols in a clear and concise manner without using a lot of medical jargon. I would have no misgivings in recommending Dr. Bella to others with similar medical issues. (The only issue I encountered involved a couple of mix-up/scheduling issues with appointments for the injections.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

he prescribed bills for my Pyrenees that caused new scars. i went to him with a scar and no bent at all. my erection was perfect i am very young too but he put me on pills for 6 months that made the erection much more stronger and gave new scars in new places.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2013

Had surgery after my prostate cancer treatment left me not having any erections. He did the 3 piece implant last year. Unbelievable guy, makes you understand everything about surgery, your options, what happens after surgery. Gives you everything on paper so you have it at home. He even gave me his cell phone number to call him if there were any things I was worried about after surgery. Everything works perfectly, better than my wife and I expected. We are both so happy! Sure makes our winter spent down south much more fun. Never thought I would get back my sex life after none for four years. Thanks Doctor Bella! Hope I don't see you for 15 years or more now. Look for a bottle of wine at Christmas for your wife at your office if you read this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2013

My brothers both have Peyronies disease. One brother was at more than 90° with lots of pain, underwent the pills, injections, and traction and more than half of the curve resolved, he can have sex again. My other brother was worse to start off with, did the same and got halfway better and then underwent the 16 dot surgery that Dr. Bella learned in California and also has his sex-life back. I was too chicken to see a doc about my bend until I found out by accident that my brother did not have a hernia repair. I saw Dr. Bella, we went over things, and I got really lucky as my bend was up into the left almost pointing back to me and with the pills injections and traction it looks like I will avoid surgery because everything is working pretty well. I will not ever be perfect but it really happy. For the guy below, doc made it clear that 5 or 6 out of 100 guys who do pills needles and traction will still get worse no matter whatand need surgery even maybe with the implant pump gadget.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2013

Dr bella was great he aleviated my fears and has put me back on course for a normal life after surgery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][425816].votes_count ]]