Rate Dr. Thuan D. Le

Dr. Thuan D. Le's Ratings

Dr. Le has been in our family for three generations and the birth of my baby sister. We are very grateful to have such a great doctor and staff that provide great knowledge and amazing healthcare . YOU ROCK!!!!!!

Submitted Jan. 20, 2012 | flag

He was the on call OB who delivered me not my usual OB. He was very energetic and funny. He even let my husband gown up help deliver our little girl and cut the umbilical cord. I switched to Dr.Le for my next pregnancy because we had such a great experience.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2012 | flag

Dr.Le recently performed my hysterectomy using the daVinci robot. I was amazed at the fast recovery and minimal pain. Back to work in 3 weeks. He did a great job and took great care of me. Highly recommend.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2012 | flag

Dr.Le has delivered all three of my beautiful girls. He is attentive and takes the time to explain things in a manner that I can understand. Whenever I had a problem, he either called me right away or squeezed me in ASAP. I had cesarean deliveries and they all went very smoothly. He has an outstanding bedside manner and I recommend him highly. I have sent many friends from church to see him and they are all very happy.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2009 | flag