Rate Dr. Thuan D. Le

Dr. Thuan D. Le's Ratings

My mother developed uterine cancer in her 70's. When Dr. Le told me I had fibroids and gave me options, I chose a hysterectomy. I didn't want to live with the chance that I too would develop cancer. Dr. Le performed the Davivci procedure. This surgery was done on a Tuesday and I went home the same day. I was able to attend classes at school the following weekend. I Had this done two months ago and the four small incisions continue to fade a little more everyday. I had a little pain the first evening and light cramping for about 4 weeks. Dr. Le was very kind and caring. He called my home to check up on me the next day even though it was a holiday. I also had several follow up appointments where he stressed the importance of slowing down to take care of myself, even though I feel great, I'm still healing. Dr. Le is very knowledgeable. I can strongly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2012

I went to this OB because I was having vaginal irritation and he was the only one that was available under short notice. Well I think he doesn't normally deal with vaginal exams when your not pregnant or something because he seemed very uncomfortable. Which made me uncomfortable. All he said was yeast here and handed me the prescription. I don't recommend going here for vag problems I don't think hes very sensitive about how hard it is for women to expose themselves during an exam.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

Dr.Thuan Le is a very good Dr. IM thankfull for delivering my two kids never met a Dr. like Dr.Le

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2012

Excellent doctor and staff....wouldn't go anywere else. verry knowledgeble and easy going...answered all my crazy pregnancy questions without making me feel silly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2012

Excellent and knowledgeable. Wouldn't go anywhere else! Support staff always goes the extra mile

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2012

Best Dr. and staff EVER!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Always on time and super nice. Very experienced Dr. and I trust him with my life and the lives of my children. He has been my Dr. for 3 of my babies and I couldn't be happier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2012

I like Dr. Le he has been very positive and uplifting before and after my surgery. He took time to call me personally after my surgery because he was concerned after he saw me in his office. He is funny and a wonderful Docter in my opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2012

Dr. Le has been in our family for three generations and the birth of my baby sister. We are very grateful to have such a great doctor and staff that provide great knowledge and amazing healthcare . YOU ROCK!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2012

He was the on call OB who delivered me not my usual OB. He was very energetic and funny. He even let my husband gown up help deliver our little girl and cut the umbilical cord. I switched to Dr.Le for my next pregnancy because we had such a great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2012

Dr.Le recently performed my hysterectomy using the daVinci robot. I was amazed at the fast recovery and minimal pain. Back to work in 3 weeks. He did a great job and took great care of me. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427344].votes_count ]]