Rate Dr. Thuan D. Le

Dr. Thuan D. Le's Ratings

Excellent doctor and staff....wouldn't go anywere else. verry knowledgeble and easy going...answered all my crazy pregnancy questions without making me feel silly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2012

Excellent and knowledgeable. Wouldn't go anywhere else! Support staff always goes the extra mile

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2012

Best Dr. and staff EVER!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Always on time and super nice. Very experienced Dr. and I trust him with my life and the lives of my children. He has been my Dr. for 3 of my babies and I couldn't be happier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2012

I like Dr. Le he has been very positive and uplifting before and after my surgery. He took time to call me personally after my surgery because he was concerned after he saw me in his office. He is funny and a wonderful Docter in my opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2012

Dr. Le has been in our family for three generations and the birth of my baby sister. We are very grateful to have such a great doctor and staff that provide great knowledge and amazing healthcare . YOU ROCK!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2012

He was the on call OB who delivered me not my usual OB. He was very energetic and funny. He even let my husband gown up help deliver our little girl and cut the umbilical cord. I switched to Dr.Le for my next pregnancy because we had such a great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2012

Dr.Le recently performed my hysterectomy using the daVinci robot. I was amazed at the fast recovery and minimal pain. Back to work in 3 weeks. He did a great job and took great care of me. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2012

Dr.Le has delivered all three of my beautiful girls. He is attentive and takes the time to explain things in a manner that I can understand. Whenever I had a problem, he either called me right away or squeezed me in ASAP. I had cesarean deliveries and they all went very smoothly. He has an outstanding bedside manner and I recommend him highly. I have sent many friends from church to see him and they are all very happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427343].votes_count ]]