Rate Dr. Thuan D. Le

Dr. Thuan D. Le's Ratings

At first I loved dr. Le I went to him because I read all the great reviews about him. This was my first pregnancy so I really did not know what to expect or what is routine or not. I had a pretty normal pregnancy, I did go to dr .le as I thought I might have an infection, he really brushed it off and said it's just hormones did not bother 2 do a culture. Over a month later I went at 33 weeks for routine check up, at that time I told dr.le that the baby was not moving very much that I really noticed a decrease, he said that's "normal" baby dose not have much room to move, and brushed that off as well. Less than a week later I went to Parkview because I had not felt my baby move at all, well our baby was dead!!!! I delivered my son stillborn at 34 weeks, he had the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck 2xs, and later the pathology report of my placenta showed I did in fact have an infection. Also my baby was very small only 2 lbs where he should have been about 4. I feel dr.le made lots of mistakes with my care, I feel he should have taken my concerns seriously, I can't help but feel if he would have I might have my son here with me now. Only "if" dr.le would have check the baby and did a stress test when I told him he was not moving very much, maybe my son could have been saved. And if dr.le would have done a culture he would have discovered I did have an infection, that's possibly a reason why my baby was so small, the infection alone could have been fatal but dr. King who delivered felt it was the cord. Whatever dr u choose please, please do your kick counts and if u are not feeling right about something ask to b tested or have scans don't let them brush u off w the " that's normal" ..we were not even told about kick counts, nor was my belly measured for growth, I was only measuered 1x my last apt. I pray none of you ever experience what I did, losing a child is by far the worst pain you can imagin.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2683154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Dr. Le is the best Doctor EVER!! His back office assistant, Elsie is also great! She is very compassionate with all of her patients and responds quickly to your questions. Dr. Le has the best bed side manner around, he speaks to you like a real person and he is very knowlegeable in his field. I have referred my mother and sister to him and they are very happy as well. I have seen first- hand his caring attitude toward his patients and his willingness to go the extra mile. If you are looking for the best OBGYN, for Pregnancy or Gynecology Dr. Le is the BEST!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2682549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Dr. Le and his staff are excellent! The Dr is personable, takes time with patients, friendly, and all the other things others are saying!! The wait time is usually less than 10-15min. The only problem I have is that I've been rescheduled often (out of 4 appointments, I've had 2 reschedule, 1 blackout which I waited in the pitch-black wait area for 15min and then the staff told me he won't be able to see me) due to being called to surgery, labor etc. But even with all the rescheduling, I would recommend Dr. Le to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2675338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Dr. Le is absolutely outstanding! I have recommended him to several of my friends/family! Not only is he extremely punctual, he genuinely cares about his patients. I have been seeing him for years and years and he just recently delivered my first baby. He's been more understanding than any female OBGYN ever has been with me and makes me feel like family. My husband loves him as well! If you're looking for a new OBGYN, this is your man!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Dr. Le is the best OB/GYN I can ever had he made me feel so comfortable all through my pregnancy I totally recommend him . Also his staff is amazing !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Dr. Le is personable, respectful, knowledgeable, friendly & honest. His staff, Elsie & Bree compliments his professionalism. I would greatly recommend Dr. Le to anyone looking for a OBGYN.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Dr. Le is such an amazing doctor. He is the perfect combination of a knowledgeable and caring professional. I only wish I knew about him when I had my babies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Dr. Le is amazing. I never had to wait long in his office and he always has time for my questions. He was friendly and professional. I had switched just insurances and decided to go with Dr Le. I'm so glad I did my last OB can't remotely compare. It was the best decision I could have made for my prenatal care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Dr.Le is AWESOME! He's professional, and the BEST obgyn I have ever had! His staff is amazing! If you are looking for an obgyn- I totally recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2359576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

AWESOME! DOCTOR OF THE YEAR! I would greatly recommend this Dr. to anyone that is searching for a professional that is down-to-earth and truly cares about his patients. He is the best hands down.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2359575].votes_count ]]