Rate Dr. Thuan D. Le

Dr. Thuan D. Le's Ratings

Dr. Le is absolutely outstanding! I have recommended him to several of my friends/family! Not only is he extremely punctual, he genuinely cares about his patients. I have been seeing him for years and years and he just recently delivered my first baby. He's been more understanding than any female OBGYN ever has been with me and makes me feel like family. My husband loves him as well! If you're looking for a new OBGYN, this is your man!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Dr. Le is the best OB/GYN I can ever had he made me feel so comfortable all through my pregnancy I totally recommend him . Also his staff is amazing !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Dr. Le is personable, respectful, knowledgeable, friendly & honest. His staff, Elsie & Bree compliments his professionalism. I would greatly recommend Dr. Le to anyone looking for a OBGYN.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Dr. Le is such an amazing doctor. He is the perfect combination of a knowledgeable and caring professional. I only wish I knew about him when I had my babies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Dr. Le is amazing. I never had to wait long in his office and he always has time for my questions. He was friendly and professional. I had switched just insurances and decided to go with Dr Le. I'm so glad I did my last OB can't remotely compare. It was the best decision I could have made for my prenatal care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Dr.Le is AWESOME! He's professional, and the BEST obgyn I have ever had! His staff is amazing! If you are looking for an obgyn- I totally recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2359576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

AWESOME! DOCTOR OF THE YEAR! I would greatly recommend this Dr. to anyone that is searching for a professional that is down-to-earth and truly cares about his patients. He is the best hands down.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2359575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr. Le and his staff (Julie and Elsie) are all fantastic. They are all very friendly, warm, and professional. My husband and I started going to him when we recently moved to Corona and got pregnant. Would have preferred to find someone closer to home, but Dr. Le was well worth the extra few miles. He's very efficient, but always had time for our questions during visits. I loved that I could email questions between visits and he or his nurse Elsie would respond almost immediately. My prenatal care was great and I almost never had to wait more than a just few minutes. I ended up having to have a c-section and he took great care of me during surgery. I was out of the hospital less than 48 hours later because the surgery and recovery went so well! We'll be back for baby #2!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Dr. Le is the best OB that I have had. He is very personable and his staff is very friendly. He is a great for my regular paps and for my 2 births.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2014

Dr.Le is by far the best Dr. I've ever had. I've never had to wait long to see him. He is very nice and easy to talk to and he answered all the questions I had for him and didn't rush me. He help my sister with her pregnancy and help me with my pregnancy after having 4 miscarriages. I don't have the words to explain how awesome he is. Thank You!!! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][427360].votes_count ]]