Dr. Thuan D. Le

Grad. Year: 1996

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 08/02/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 23 reviews. Dr. Thuan D. Le has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5433929
29/04/14 5 5 5 5 Dr.Le is AWESOME! He's professional, and the BEST obgyn I have ever had! His staff is amazing! If you are looking for an obgyn- I totally recommend him!  Respond
RID: 5418697
22/04/14 5 5 5 5 AWESOME! DOCTOR OF THE YEAR! I would greatly recommend this Dr. to anyone that is searching for a professional that is down-to-earth and truly cares about his patients. He is the best hands down.
RID: 5226208
06/03/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Le and his staff (Julie and Elsie) are all fantastic. They are all very friendly, warm, and professional. My husband and I started going to him when we recently moved to Corona and got pregnant. Would have preferred to find someone closer to home, but Dr. Le was well worth the extra few miles. He's very efficient, but always had time for our questions during visits. I loved that I could email questions between visits and he or his nurse Elsie would respond almost immediately. My prenatal care was great and I almost never had to wait more than a just few minutes. I ended up having to have a c-section and he took great care of me during surgery. I was out of the hospital less than 48 hours later because the surgery and recovery went so well! We'll be back for baby #2!
RID: 5213058
26/02/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Le is the best OB that I have had. He is very personable and his staff is very friendly. He is a great for my regular paps and for my 2 births.  Respond
RID: 5170097
08/02/14 5 5 5 5 Dr.Le is by far the best Dr. I've ever had. I've never had to wait long to see him. He is very nice and easy to talk to and he answered all the questions I had for him and didn't rush me. He help my sister with her pregnancy and help me with my pregnancy after having 4 miscarriages. I don't have the words to explain how awesome he is. Thank You!!! :)
RID: 2865182
20/09/13 5 5 5 5 when I first went to dr. le I didn't know what to expect. I just knew I was having some problems and I needed some answers. I ended up needing a procedure called novasure. I was a little anxious about it but he had a way of making me feel at ease. he has a wonderful bed side manner. he is kind careing and funny:) very knowledgeable and contientious .he has never made me feel like I was asking stupid questions and always took my concerns seriously I would recommend him to any woman going through any kind of female issue or even just your yearly pap. he makes you feel comfortable and it is not demeaning at all. also the staff are wonderful.  Respond
RID: 2852192
12/09/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Thuan D. Le is by far the best Dr. I've ever had. Very nice and easy to talk to. I've never had to wait long to see him. And he answered all the questions I had for him and didn't rush me. I was having pains and heavy bleeding. Been going through them for 10 years. Every Dr. I went to would tell me to take motrin. I moved to Riverside, and found Dr. Le. I am the happiest women alive. Dr. Le did a surgery on me called Novasure. No pain. No period. I love Dr. Le. I would recommend him to everyone. Thank you Dr. Le for all you do.
RID: 2604452
01/04/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Le took great care of my wife and baby during pregnancy and at delivery. Always answered any questions we had and was genuinely concerned about mom and baby's well being at all times. He treated us with lots of respect and very friendly at all times, you can tell he is passionate about his profession. This was our fourth child and by far was the best treatment we ever received, wish we would have known him for the three prior. His office and staff also compliment his professionalism and reflect a great working team. Thank you Dr. Le you are the bomb, seriously thank you......
RID: 2528525
11/01/13 5 5 5 5 I was very pleased with the surgery that Dr. Le performed on me. He was very professional and gave me all the details pertaining with the procedure. It was one of the best experiences. I am very very pleased with the results. He's a great doctor and would highlyvrecommend him to everyone.
Paid (or co-pay): $250
RID: 2457127
25/10/12 5 5 5 5 First of all, according to my family Dr. Le is a hero. I went to him in May 2012 with a condition that had been misdiagnosed for 4 months by another dr. Turned out I had cancer. Dr. Le referred me to an oncologist right away and within a month my surgery was done. I went back to Dr. Le in August with another problem. He recommended a Da Vinci Robotic hysterectomy. A week after I had the surgery, I was feeling fine. Actually only needed Motrin for the pain after the surgery. Sometimes I forget that I just had surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Le if you're looking for an obgyn. He's a caring dr. with an equally caring staff. And the robotic surgery for a hysterectomy. It was fairly easy. Minimal pain and only slight bleeding.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 2441659
08/10/12 5 5 5 5 I've been seeing Dr. Le since February when I found out I was pregnant. He made me feel so comfortable since day one. He's always very polite, friendly professional. Always answers my questions and concerns. Made me feel like a patient and not a number. I never felt rushed during my appointments. The staff is unbelievable. So friendly and the seem to genuinely care about you. That is very hard to find in a doctor's office. I recently found out that the company I work for is switching insurance carriers and we will no longer be able to see Dr. Le and I must admit that I was very sad. I hope I find a great doctor just like him!
RID: 2439720
05/10/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Le is an awesome doctor. I had a hysterectomy due to fibroids a few months back. Dr. Le was informative, professional, and a wonderful surgeon. He's easy to talk to, also. At the hospital after a post-surgery visit, my roommate even commented on what a nice doctor he seemed to be. She was right. If you're having a baby or a hysterectomy, Dr. Le is great. I very definately recommend him.  Respond
RID: 2422719
11/09/12 5 5 5 5 My mother developed uterine cancer in her 70's. When Dr. Le told me I had fibroids and gave me options, I chose a hysterectomy. I didn't want to live with the chance that I too would develop cancer. Dr. Le performed the Davivci procedure. This surgery was done on a Tuesday and I went home the same day. I was able to attend classes at school the following weekend. I Had this done two months ago and the four small incisions continue to fade a little more everyday. I had a little pain the first evening and light cramping for about 4 weeks. Dr. Le was very kind and caring. He called my home to check up on me the next day even though it was a holiday. I also had several follow up appointments where he stressed the importance of slowing down to take care of myself, even though I feel great, I'm still healing. Dr. Le is very knowledgeable. I can strongly recommend him.
Insurance: Anthem
Paid (or co-pay): $300
RID: 1793715

24/03/12 1 1 1 1 I went to this OB because I was having vaginal irritation and he was the only one that was available under short notice. Well I think he doesn't normally deal with vaginal exams when your not pregnant or something because he seemed very uncomfortable. Which made me uncomfortable. All he said was yeast here and handed me the prescription. I don't recommend going here for vag problems I don't think hes very sensitive about how hard it is for women to expose themselves during an exam.
See Responses

29/01/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1696690
25/01/12 5 5 5 5 Dr.Thuan Le is a very good Dr. IM thankfull for delivering my two kids never met a Dr. like Dr.Le
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 1696357
25/01/12 5 5 5 5 Excellent doctor and staff....wouldn't go anywere else. verry knowledgeble and easy going...answered all my crazy pregnancy questions without making me feel silly.
RID: 1695628
24/01/12 5 5 5 5 Excellent and knowledgeable. Wouldn't go anywhere else! Support staff always goes the extra mile
RID: 1695596
24/01/12 5 5 5 5 Best Dr. and staff EVER!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Always on time and super nice. Very experienced Dr. and I trust him with my life and the lives of my children. He has been my Dr. for 3 of my babies and I couldn't be happier.  Respond
RID: 1695031
24/01/12 5 5 5 5 I like Dr. Le he has been very positive and uplifting before and after my surgery. He took time to call me personally after my surgery because he was concerned after he saw me in his office. He is funny and a wonderful Docter in my opinion.
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 1692078
20/01/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Le has been in our family for three generations and the birth of my baby sister. We are very grateful to have such a great doctor and staff that provide great knowledge and amazing healthcare . YOU ROCK!!!!!!
RID: 1691216
19/01/12 5 5 5 5 He was the on call OB who delivered me not my usual OB. He was very energetic and funny. He even let my husband gown up help deliver our little girl and cut the umbilical cord. I switched to Dr.Le for my next pregnancy because we had such a great experience.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 1684184
11/01/12 5 5 5 5 Dr.Le recently performed my hysterectomy using the daVinci robot. I was amazed at the fast recovery and minimal pain. Back to work in 3 weeks. He did a great job and took great care of me. Highly recommend.
RID: 957575
07/08/09 5 5 5 5 Dr.Le has delivered all three of my beautiful girls. He is attentive and takes the time to explain things in a manner that I can understand. Whenever I had a problem, he either called me right away or squeezed me in ASAP. I had cesarean deliveries and they all went very smoothly. He has an outstanding bedside manner and I recommend him highly. I have sent many friends from church to see him and they are all very happy.
* - Rating left by a registered user