Rate Dr. Alfred F. Faust

Dr. Alfred F. Faust's Ratings

bad

Submitted Aug. 16, 2014 | flag

I had previous back surgery with a top surgeon in NYC. I had such a horrible experience that I did all my follow-up care with Dr. Faust. He took my case even though he did not do the surgery which is not very common. Most doctors would not even look at me. He is a very knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. Dr. Faust has just done my neck fusion. The experience was so different than before. He called me prior to the surgery and put me at ease. The whole surgery went great and I owe it all to Dr. Faust. I highly recommend him. A wonderful doctor and person.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2013 | flag

He made me comfortable in his ability to perform my surgery in the least invasive way and to get me out of months of pain.

Submitted July 2, 2012 | flag

Very helpful and I have the greatest respect for his knowledge and skill. I am happy to have been seen by him!

Submitted Feb. 2, 2012 | flag

Dr faust is and exelent doctor.he was a proficient doctor but, most importantly, a compassionate person. He looks you in the eye, truly engages with you and tries to understand how best to ease your suffering. he is a wonderful doctor. the best base in my expirience.

Submitted July 5, 2011 | flag

UPDATE ON MY PREVIOUS COMMENTS WHICH SAID AFTER 6 OTHER ORTHOPEDICS DR. FAUST ON 2 VISITS HAD ME OUT OF PAIN. WELL THAT LASTED 3 WEEKS BECAUSE THE CORTIZON INJECTION WORE OFF AND I WAS BACK TO SQUARE ONE WITH THE ORIGINAL PAIN. BUT I STILL FEEL HE IS A COMPETANT DOCTOR AND VERY CARING.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2009 | flag

SUFFERING WITH BACK PAIN 45 YEARS AND SEEN ATLEAST 6 DIFFERENT ORTHOPEDICS . NONE COME CLOSE TO DR.FAUST'S THOROUGHNEES,KNOWLEGE AND GENUINE CARING. IN JUST TWO VISITS I'M ALMOST COMPLETELY OUT OF PAIN. HE PERSONALLY RETURNS CALLS PROMPTLY AND I NEVER FEEL RUSHED. I HIGHLY RECOMMNEND HIM.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2009 | flag