Rate Dr. Jason Lee

Dr. Jason Lee's Ratings

Dr Lee really takes the time to listen to your problems and work through them to find a solution. Knows his stuff, very down to earth individual and is great at following up with results. I've been to a host of Dr's over the past 2 yrs and he is by far the most knowledgeable and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

The first doctor I've seen, out of 6, who actually knows what he's talking about in terms of actually trying to diagnose and being interested in what's going wrong.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Efficient and thorough at the same time. The allergy shots really worked. Enjoyed the last two years without symptoms!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2359609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

agree with all of below. very easy to talk to. a true leader in his field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][428013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2014

By FAR the best all round doctor I have ever seen! He even creates his own figures and slides to explain things. Extreme intelligence and humility wrapped into one doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][428012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2014

had a little difficult time getting through but it turns out the secretary was on vacation. wonderful human being and doctor! removed a lot of my allergies that I was told by someone else that I have. I also like how he is trying to develop a social media presence. I get the sense that he really loves his job and really cares about making sure people understand! a++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][428011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

He is incredibly bright and helpful. My case is quite complicated he took the time to try and find a solution that baffled others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][428010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Lee is an absolutely incredibly doctor. The first time I went to him he gave off the most wonderful vibe of being caring and listening and really taking his patients concerns to heart. He diagnosed a very rare case that I have and has helped me to get the help I need and is able to communicate things to me and my family in a way that is simple so we can really understand. He is thorough, knowledgeable, never rushed and so nice. Such a fabulous immunologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][428009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

Dr. Lee is simply the best. He is extremely knowledgeable and able to communicate complex medical terms and diagnoses in a clear, respectful manner. He is incredibly thorough and very personable. I feel as though I am getting the best possible care. Would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Lee.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][428008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Lee was the third allergist I saw. He was also the most punctual, professional, patient, pleasant and knowledgeable. He gave answers where others had none or incorrect ones. I still have some issues that are ongoing and will be visiting him again but I cannot deny that he is head and shoulders above many. He is also a caring individual. I definitely recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][428007].votes_count ]]