You may also like

Rate Dr. Jason Lee

Dr. Jason Lee's Ratings

I have inner ear issues and saw Dr. Lee after I asked my ENT wether allergies were contributing. First when he greeted me he actually asked me if I needed hearing assistance. Ok wow, never had that happen, thoughtful and respectful, a true gentlemen. Than within minutes Dr. Lee was able to provide more help than two ENTs, specialists mind you. After allergy testing and a brief examination, he instantly suspected sinus issues, which I too suspected and told all previous doctors before and ignored. I'm now hopefully on my way to better health thanks to Dr. Jason Lee. He has a manner that is light but thorough, well spoken and knowledgeable. Although I no longer need his services I have to say awesome guy and my best experience with any doctor in this city.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I find his staff to be absent minded so I try to make sure I get to see Dr Lee himself if I have questions. Other than this nothing bad I can say about Dr Lee. Professional with the right mix of humour and information.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

Dr Lee is so far ahead of his peers. By this I mean he's not old school and takes the effort to explain. I am not surprised to see him ranked so highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2710459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

It was a relief to see Dr. Lee, the 1st specialist in 4 who actually listened to all my symptoms in order to respond knowledgeably. Although I was already doing most of what his handouts suggested, the education was up-to-date and consistent with other websites I had read. Fair waitlist for a specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

Dr. Lee has helped our family since we first started seeing him 2 years ago. He was able to help my daughter with her sensitivity issues to her surprise new puppy and my husband with his sleeping problems. He is the first Dr. EVER to respond to email. His staff were very friendly and went that extra mile to get my daughter in as soon as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

Does this doctor test for different antibiotic allergies?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

Dr Lee really takes the time to listen to your problems and work through them to find a solution. Knows his stuff, very down to earth individual and is great at following up with results. I've been to a host of Dr's over the past 2 yrs and he is by far the most knowledgeable and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

The first doctor I've seen, out of 6, who actually knows what he's talking about in terms of actually trying to diagnose and being interested in what's going wrong.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Efficient and thorough at the same time. The allergy shots really worked. Enjoyed the last two years without symptoms!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2359609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

agree with all of below. very easy to talk to. a true leader in his field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][428013].votes_count ]]