Rate Dr. Peter R. Thomas

Dr. Peter R. Thomas's Ratings

Just a great experience! I highly recommend Dr. Thomas. I drove in from Oklahoma, and they were very accommodating by having my consultation and surgery on the same day. My surgery was on a Tuesday, and on Friday I was ready to drive home. It's been about 6 weeks and I have had zero complications or issues. I wish I had done this years ago, I feel GREAT!!!

Submitted June 15, 2013 | flag

what an awesome doctor. he really helped me out a lot and his office staff were very kind. i am so happy with the results of my rectal surgery and would always trust him in the future if I have more problems in that area.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2011 | flag

The staff at this office were very helpful and kind to me, even after I missed my appointments several times because of how nervous having hemorrhoids made me! Hemorrhoids are truly a difficult problem to address, and I felt I couldn't have found better than Dr. Thomas and his staff at the center.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2011 | flag

This Dr. took such excellent care of both my father and husband for their hemorrhoids. He's an absolute professional and the best in his field. He is a very nice man. It's obviously an uncomfortable problem to have and to talk about, but Dr. Thomas spoke about his treatment in such a dignified and reassuring manner.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2011 | flag