Rate Dr. Peter R. Thomas

Dr. Peter R. Thomas's Ratings

Just a great experience! I highly recommend Dr. Thomas. I drove in from Oklahoma, and they were very accommodating by having my consultation and surgery on the same day. My surgery was on a Tuesday, and on Friday I was ready to drive home. It's been about 6 weeks and I have had zero complications or issues. I wish I had done this years ago, I feel GREAT!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][428665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

what an awesome doctor. he really helped me out a lot and his office staff were very kind. i am so happy with the results of my rectal surgery and would always trust him in the future if I have more problems in that area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][428664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2011

The staff at this office were very helpful and kind to me, even after I missed my appointments several times because of how nervous having hemorrhoids made me! Hemorrhoids are truly a difficult problem to address, and I felt I couldn't have found better than Dr. Thomas and his staff at the center.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][428663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2011

This Dr. took such excellent care of both my father and husband for their hemorrhoids. He's an absolute professional and the best in his field. He is a very nice man. It's obviously an uncomfortable problem to have and to talk about, but Dr. Thomas spoke about his treatment in such a dignified and reassuring manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][428662].votes_count ]]