Dr. Sarah Van Der Putten Keep

Dr. Sarah Van Der Putten Keep

Rate Dr. Sarah Van Der Putten Keep

Dr. Sarah Van Der Putten Keep's Ratings

I was actually referred to Dr. Keep by my ophthalmologist. I figured it would be appropriate to write a review after seeing her for a second time. Both visits she was excellent. Pleasant, punctual and patient. The exam was far more thorough than what I've experienced in the past. I wasn't rushed out the door; she took time to explain my condition, and answer all my questions.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2013 | flag

I found Dr Van Der Putten to be very friendly and knowledgable. My concern is with her experience level and the glass prescription she prescribed. She gave me an Rx that was more than twice as strong as I needed for a distance Rx. She over minused me considerably. Being a new presbyope, in need of first bifocals, she was not able to relax my accommodation and because of this over prescribed both the distance and subsequently near,reading power. When I presented my very first glass prescription to an optician they were amazed that I didn't need glasses to drive and were also amazed that I never needed any sort of glasses up until this point. I was recommended to see another optometrist for a sevond opinion, which I did and was prescribed an appropriate and much more realistic prescription, given my vision and symptoms. Dr Van Der Putten is a good optometrist and I am aware that new presbyopes are sometimes difficult to prescribe for.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2013 | flag

I went and saw Dr Van Der Putten due to an on going eye problem that my previous Dr could not seem to correct. First time in she recognized the problem and corrective action was taken.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2013 | flag

I am used to waiting over an hour for my optometrist and was very pleased when my appointment was on time. The staff was very friendly and helpful choosing frames. Dr Van Der Putten was efficient, knowledgeable and polite. I would highly recommend going to her

Submitted Dec. 4, 2012 | flag

I found Dr. Van Der Putten to be very friendly and thorough. She answered any questions I had, she putme at ease right away, and I didn't feel like I was being rushed ( like an assembly line patient ). The whole staff were just great.I actually got my dates mixed up and went in a week early --- they still fit me in right away. My appointments were also immediate -- no more than 5 - 10 min. wait time. I have been to many optometrists in my life, and found her to be exceptional. I would recommend her very highly.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2012 | flag

The doctor was on time and didn't make me feel rushed in my appointment and she answered all my questions.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2012 | flag

I was a bit early and the Dr. served me herself at the counter, took my info. I thought she was the receptionist and then she took me in right away and gave her name. She was very knowledgable and pleasant and asked if I had any questions and answered them all. I would definitely go back again.

Submitted June 17, 2012 | flag

I found this doctor to be very good, explained what she was testing, what she found, what to watch for, and made it fun to have an eye exam

Submitted Oct. 5, 2011 | flag

Dr. Vanderputen is amazing with kids. My daughter is very apprehensive with all doctors and was terrified for her first eye exam. The doctor was very patient and friendly and my daughter was laughing by The end of the exam. Were both looking forward for our eye exam next year. I would highly recommend to anyone with kids.

Submitted June 21, 2011 | flag

I thought this doctor was excellent. She spent a lot of time answering all of my questions. I had seen another optometrist multiple times for a problem with my eyes and she knew what to do and fixed it right away. Will defintely go back

Submitted Oct. 28, 2010 | flag