Dr. Sarah Van Der Putten Keep

5 1 4.8

You may also like

Rate Dr. Sarah Van Der Putten Keep

Dr. Sarah Van Der Putten Keep's Ratings

Dr. Keep is fantastic! Always professional, very thorough, very friendly, and to top it off is on time! Need I say more!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2802577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

I had to rate Dr. Keep today after seeing her on our local tv station. Our family has been seeing Dr Keep for over six years. She is always professional and kind. I feel very comfortable with her assessments. Her staff is very helpful with choosing frames that are appropriate to my face. Everytime I go in, I find the office is current and exciting. The are up to date with new trends and their new office is bright and beautiful. She is also excellent with my little grandchildren. I highly recommend Dr. Keep for your family

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2756462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. Keep was fantastic. She is very knowledgeable and professional. She is very friendly and is able to answer all my questions. She uses OCT as well as a common assessment tool which I find very fascinating and above and beyond.
The staff at Vision By Design were also very helpful. They gave suggestions about which frames to try on and even showed other colour options that were available by order.
I will continue to go back to see Dr. Keep and would recommend her to any one.

Also, the clinic it self is beautiful!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2746945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Very knowledgable. Exam was very thorough. New office looks great, lots of new equipment and frames. Would recommend.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2677054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Keep by my family and after being involved with a steady optometrist for years, I was pleasantly surprised by the care, thoroughness, punctuality, and knowledge that Dr. Keep has to offer. She was very upbeat yet professional at the same time. The fact that she took the time to get to know my needs and make suggestions in the best interest of my sight/health is extremely important to me. The office is clean, organized, and outfitted with new equipment. I am happy to say that I will be moving forward with Dr. Keep as my optometrist. for years to come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

I was actually referred to Dr. Keep by my ophthalmologist. I figured it would be appropriate to write a review after seeing her for a second time. Both visits she was excellent. Pleasant, punctual and patient. The exam was far more thorough than what I've experienced in the past. I wasn't rushed out the door; she took time to explain my condition, and answer all my questions.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][428959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2013

I found Dr Van Der Putten to be very friendly and knowledgable. My concern is with her experience level and the glass prescription she prescribed. She gave me an Rx that was more than twice as strong as I needed for a distance Rx. She over minused me considerably. Being a new presbyope, in need of first bifocals, she was not able to relax my accommodation and because of this over prescribed both the distance and subsequently near,reading power. When I presented my very first glass prescription to an optician they were amazed that I didn't need glasses to drive and were also amazed that I never needed any sort of glasses up until this point. I was recommended to see another optometrist for a sevond opinion, which I did and was prescribed an appropriate and much more realistic prescription, given my vision and symptoms. Dr Van Der Putten is a good optometrist and I am aware that new presbyopes are sometimes difficult to prescribe for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][428958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2013

I went and saw Dr Van Der Putten due to an on going eye problem that my previous Dr could not seem to correct. First time in she recognized the problem and corrective action was taken.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][428957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2013

I am used to waiting over an hour for my optometrist and was very pleased when my appointment was on time. The staff was very friendly and helpful choosing frames. Dr Van Der Putten was efficient, knowledgeable and polite. I would highly recommend going to her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][428956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2012

I found Dr. Van Der Putten to be very friendly and thorough. She answered any questions I had, she putme at ease right away, and I didn't feel like I was being rushed ( like an assembly line patient ). The whole staff were just great.I actually got my dates mixed up and went in a week early --- they still fit me in right away. My appointments were also immediate -- no more than 5 - 10 min. wait time. I have been to many optometrists in my life, and found her to be exceptional. I would recommend her very highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][428955].votes_count ]]