Rate Dr. Scott D. Green

Dr. Scott D. Green's Ratings

Dr Scott Green performed my tummy tuck and changed my life. He and his staff were very helpful and very professional. Thank you Dr. Green. I am so grateful!!!!

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

The receptionist greeted me with "$60" and wanted my complete medical history and SS# for a consultation. I complied. Then I was sent to a reception room where I was bombarded with radio station music and commercials. I waited almost 30 minutes for the doctor and eventually was placed in his private office. His office has a naked woman on the wall and what I initially thought were paperweights are actually silicone breasts. I was offended. I sat in his office and looked around. The office and waiting room are dirty with old magazines. There is nothing modern there. My expectations were higher as he is located on Scripps Drive. I waited another 10 minutes and when he did not appear, I went to the reception desk and got a refund. I do not recommend this doctor nor his office based on my impressions and experience. I would not trust him with my face.

Submitted June 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Green performed a Tummy Tuck on me. I am extremely happy with the results. I have had multiple other Doctors compliment how natural it looks. It was the best decision I ever made to have Dr. Scott Green do my surgery.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. Green is a perfectionist and very knowledgeable. My results were exactly what I wanted. I definitely would go to him in the future and have recommended him to family and friends.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2012 | flag

Doctor best fit to complete my breast augmentation. He is attentive, genuine, caring and his staff is the same. I was very well take care of and love my results. I recommend him to anyone and also would/will go back to him if I choose to have any more procedures.

Submitted March 9, 2012 | flag