Rate Dr. Stuart Wood

Dr. Stuart Wood's Ratings

Very helpful - and staff doing their best. Lab Tech Maureen is fabulous

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

dr wood has been my doctor for 4 years now. he is great. always refers me to the best doctors if i need anything. he cares about his patients. the wait time is a but long until you go inside to see him, but he is very busy. His staff on the other hand are unhelpful and rude. I was told by many doctors that they are terrible at faxing referrals and files.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1229845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2013

Dr. Wood is the best doctor in the world. Listen: he is a natural healer. He was born to be a doctor he is that good. I have been going to him for over 20 yrs and will continue. Even though I had gone to him for an unrelated issue , he immediately saw that I had hypothyroidism and he saved my life with this diagnosis. Even my pharmacist said my life would have been shortened without his skillful diagnosis. He is always on time, explains in detail everything and has the best laugh . Its a pleasure to see him every time. I enjoy the entire practice. The receptionists are lovely and helpful and Maureen the Phlebologist is the best! I give Dr. Wood an A++ Anyone who is his patient is blessed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1229846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr stuart wood, has been my doctor for 27 years, never a complaint. When I am sick he goes above and beyond to make everything works. All these bad comments are ****, If you don't like the service you get from him, get a new doctor. he will be my doc till either he dies or I die... Thanks to Stu I am health as a horse. thanks for the many years of great service doc. Steve A

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1229844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

I have to agree with the people who say he never looks you in the eye nor does he seem to care. I had a great doctor (Dr. Mory Gutman) for 15 years but was forced to find a new doctor when Dr. Gutman was forced to close his practice. Despite my inital misgivings I went to Dr. Wood for about 3-4 years. He is not approachable, he rushes through your appointment leaving you with questions. When I complained to Doctor Wood about something that I felt was unacceptable, instead of addressing my concerns, he just told me that if I didn't like it, I should find another doctor. I will! I do NOT recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1229843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Dr. Wood has been my family's doctor for 14 years and I go to the clinic before I go to him. He won't look you in the eye, he always rushes me out of the office and doesn't really listen. When he listens to my chest he is already moving the stethoscope before I have inhaled! Unbelievable. His wife is amazing...really cares and listens.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1229842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

I have never seen him with a Palm Pilot in the 15 years I have known him. He may be quiet and seem distracted (he's shy) but when you have something wrong, he springs into action like no other. He also does not prescribe medicine lightly so this idea that he is 'dr.drug' is ridiculous. All in all, he is there when it counts and isn't that what we want from our doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1229841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

He always brushes me off, I had to beg him to schedual me an MRI.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1229840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

20+ years. I have never seen a palm pilot, those other complaints sound like BS. He really knows his stuff and will explain in detail IF you ask.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1229839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2011

I was not impressed with Dr Wood when I first started going to him. He seemed to be quick and abrupt. One day when I was fed up, I questioned him about my symptoms and treatment in more detail and now we have a great doctor patient relationship. It was just a matter of figuring out how to communicate with each other. Always has the time to explain things and i never feel rushed (granted I want quick simple concise answers and get out quickly).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1229838].votes_count ]]