Rate Dr. Joseph H. Goth

Dr. Joseph H. Goth's Ratings

I had an emergency. Back molar cracked down to below the gum line on the afternoon before I was leaving for vacation. Being new to the area, I googled, called a family dentist in my area who referred me to Dr. Goth. Upon explaining what happended and my predictament Dr. Goth told me to come in. He saw me after his last appointment and pulled the broken tooth. Absolutely no pain. He and his staff were very professional and compassionate. Highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][432158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

My first impression of the staff was that they were unprofessional. The front desk woman gave me such a rough time about not bringing an xray that i was never told to bring! She insisted she told me but after explaining the events that lead up to the appointment she then realized she had in fact NOT told me. She then started being so nice to me because she realized she was the one at fault. Dr Goth himself is wonderful and caring. Certainly wants to help people and truly cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][432157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2011

I have been afraid of getting my wisdom teeth out for years. A friend recommended him to me and I must say that I was very impressed. I would recommend Dr. Goth to anyone who needs wisdom teeth removed. Very nice and VERY good. I experienced ZERO pain after surgery and didn't even need to take the pain medication. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][432156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2009

Though it had been a few years ago, I remember Dr. Goth very well: BTW - I hate to go to the dentist! Yet when I was seen by Dr. Goth for extraction of a broken tooth, I only felt a small twinge of discomfort (not even "pain") When I asked if he was starting now, he said "I'm done" That's the kind of dental surgeon I will always keep in my address book!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][432155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2009

Phenomenal all around. The staff is great - courteous, faciliative, terrific! The doc is superb, from his manner with you to the excellence of his care. An outstanding practicioner of the science and art of medicine!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][432154].votes_count ]]