Dr. Cathy L. Riker

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Cathy L. Riker has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Rheumatologist-related: rheumatic diseases, musculoskeletal problems, scleroderma, musculoskeletal pain, arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, polymyositis, Raynaud's phenomenon, vasculitis, connective tissue diseases, rheumatic fever
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

10/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.8

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Cathy" to "Cathy L."
RID: 2450008
17/10/12 5 5 5 5 i can not imagine a more competent, caring, thorough, compassionate doctor. She has been treating me for nearly 20 years for SLE. I am grateful to her for the quality of life I have, and the peace of mind I have knowing she is there for me. I could not recommend her more highly.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1532613
08/09/11 5 4 5 5 Dr. Riker has been treating me for Ankylosing Spondylitis for nine years. She is an excellent doctor in every way.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 941485
21/07/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Riker diagnosed my lupus/fibromyalgia more than 14 years ago after seeing me for 1 year during which she treated the arthritis like symptoms I was experiencing. The national average in diagnosing lupus is 7 years. She has been very thorough in treating me as a whole person. We work well as a team to treat the various symptoms as the diseases present themselves. I have full confidence in Dr. Riker. With her counsel and encouragement I have learned how to live with these chronic illnesses and have a full life.
Insurance: United Healthcare