Rate Dr. Marlene R. Moster

Dr. Marlene R. Moster's Ratings

Dr,Moster always puts you at ease and finds common ground to make your visit a more personal one.Extremely knowledgeable and a good sense of humor when you need it.

Submitted June 23, 2014 | flag

Marlene Moster my eye sight saving Angel!! I met with her in 07 i was clearly in bad shape her words nearly legally blind!!!! Her medical knowledge has given me a sight she is a caring woman a woman I would want not only as my physician a friend today 2013 I am in a good place pressures are good all is well No more drops which I was on for nearly all my life I am blessed to have found her I am alone now losing my husband I feel I will be alright as long as she is there!!!!

Submitted July 2, 2013 | flag

Top notch doctor with a great deal of knowledge and a great bedside manner.

Submitted June 1, 2011 | flag

Likely one of the best glaucoma doctors in the country. She's clearly a very busy person but takes her time with you and demonstrates a very personal interest in you. She has kept my glaucoma stable for years.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2010 | flag