Rate Dr. Marlene R. Moster

Dr. Marlene R. Moster's Ratings

Dr. Moster is the bomb!!!!! She is the best eye specialist in the country displaying superb professionalism mixed with bubbly personality, honesty, and sincere about the work she does and the end result from her work. If they have ballots to select her as one of the top doctors in the nationI would be the first in line dropping her name in the ballot box. Summing up my experience, let me take a phrase form Pharell, "I'm happy"!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Dr,Moster always puts you at ease and finds common ground to make your visit a more personal one.Extremely knowledgeable and a good sense of humor when you need it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2359895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Marlene Moster my eye sight saving Angel!! I met with her in 07 i was clearly in bad shape her words nearly legally blind!!!! Her medical knowledge has given me a sight she is a caring woman a woman I would want not only as my physician a friend today 2013 I am in a good place pressures are good all is well No more drops which I was on for nearly all my life I am blessed to have found her I am alone now losing my husband I feel I will be alright as long as she is there!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Top notch doctor with a great deal of knowledge and a great bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Likely one of the best glaucoma doctors in the country. She's clearly a very busy person but takes her time with you and demonstrates a very personal interest in you. She has kept my glaucoma stable for years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433246].votes_count ]]