Dr. Tannaz G. Hild

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Tannaz G. Hild has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Tannaz" to "Tannaz G."
RID: 2459081
27/10/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hild is an amazing doctor with an outstanding heart. She is patient, caring, and GREAT with the kids. As a first-time mom, she knew exactly what I needed to hear and was always there to answer questions by phone or during our appointments. With my second child she was just as amazing and makes them smile every time we are there. I am sure she makes every patient (and their parents) feel like they are her favorite - I know I do!! I plan to take my kids to her until she kicks us out herself!! :-)
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1456911
03/06/11 5 5 5 5 We love Dr. Hild! The office staff is helpful and the wait is always short. Dr. Hild is great with my kids, patient and kind and the kids like going to see her. She takes the time to explain things, always validating my concerns and spending as much time with us as necessary. She is cheerful and friendly and I highly recommend her!
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1199665
30/06/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. HIld is a great Dr. she really cares for your children as much as you do. Her staff is great with the children also they will talk to your children and interact with them so that they are not afraid to be there.  Respond
RID: 939333
17/07/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hild is a very caring pediatrician, her patients diffentaly come first. She is very hands on. I highly recomend her to help you keep your little love ones healthy. She answers all questions and concerns, she gets on the phone to talk directly with you.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield