Rate Dr. Tajedin Getahun

Dr. Tajedin Getahun's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

After my car accident Dr. Gethaun and his nurse continuously pushed me to go to a lawyer of their choosing. It was bizarre and I'm wondering what sort of financial arrangement exists here.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Dr. Getahun did arthroscopy on my left knee few days ago. I can only say the best about this doctor. Very nice and knowledgeable. Excellent doctor. Highly Recommended!

Submitted April 13, 2013 | flag

Submitted Sept. 14, 2012 | flag

His receptionist is miserable . She hung up on me . I was trying to make an appointment to meet dr getahun.

Submitted May 31, 2012 | flag

An excellent surgeon. Had one hip replaced in 2010 and the other one replaced in 2011. Friendly, knowledgeable, lots of patience with my many questions (even OK to let my wife join one pre-op consultation by teleconference). The only negative is that his office assistant is unfriendly and often unhelpful - appeared totally bored with the job.

Submitted April 13, 2012 | flag

It is possible he is the best surgeon out there but I'll never find out. Staff is so rude over the phone that I can only imagine what kind of treatment I'd get in person. Considering the way his receptionist talks to people, I wonder how many people choose to go elsewhere. The first impression is long-lasting and I was left with a bad taste in my mouth. Maybe he is unaware of her terrible attitude...

Submitted Feb. 2, 2012 | flag

Wonderful Dr.. have had revisited knee surgery and hip surgery, he let me know what to expect, a young bright surgeon .. knows his stuff and exudes an air of confidence.. felt relaxed knowing I was in the best of hands.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2011 | flag

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable. Bunions removed successcefully. Pain was moderate for the first 2 weeks but I am back on track after 6 weeks. I recommend Dr. Getahun.

Submitted July 29, 2011 | flag

I had minor surgery. Surgery went well and Dr Getahun was very friendly and punctual. Only negative comment was that no expectations were set for my recovery and I did not know that I would have to take 2 weeks off work. My advice would be to ask MANY questions up front so you are prepared.

Submitted July 13, 2011 | flag