Rate Dr. Tajedin Getahun

Dr. Tajedin Getahun's Ratings

Dr. Getahun has replaced both of my knees and my left hip. He recently replaced my husband's right knee. Doctor Getahun is very knowledgeable and has always been helpful and friendly. He answers all of our questions.
We have always gotten along very well with his receptionist. She is always friendly to us and helps us rearrange any schedule that is needed. We have found over the years that a patient gets treated as well as they treat the staff. We are very pleased with the results we have obtained through being patients of Dr. Getahun.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

He asked me where I worked bended my knee after and told me to come see him in 5 weeks THATS ALL. I came after five weeks after keeping the knee brace on as he advised. I mentioned to him I had pain and weakness he said it was okay and good to go. I got a second opinion on my knee and an MRI which Dr. Tajedin Getahun should have had done in the first place but he didn't. Turns out I had a torn ACL and mincius. All he had to do was get me an MRI but he failed to do so and I had to live life with pain in my knee for over 8 months. He has no clue what he is doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

After my car accident Dr. Gethaun and his nurse continuously pushed me to go to a lawyer of their choosing. It was bizarre and I'm wondering what sort of financial arrangement exists here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Dr. Getahun did arthroscopy on my left knee few days ago. I can only say the best about this doctor. Very nice and knowledgeable. Excellent doctor. Highly Recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2012

His receptionist is miserable . She hung up on me . I was trying to make an appointment to meet dr getahun.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

An excellent surgeon. Had one hip replaced in 2010 and the other one replaced in 2011. Friendly, knowledgeable, lots of patience with my many questions (even OK to let my wife join one pre-op consultation by teleconference). The only negative is that his office assistant is unfriendly and often unhelpful - appeared totally bored with the job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

It is possible he is the best surgeon out there but I'll never find out. Staff is so rude over the phone that I can only imagine what kind of treatment I'd get in person. Considering the way his receptionist talks to people, I wonder how many people choose to go elsewhere. The first impression is long-lasting and I was left with a bad taste in my mouth. Maybe he is unaware of her terrible attitude...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2012

Wonderful Dr.. have had revisited knee surgery and hip surgery, he let me know what to expect, a young bright surgeon .. knows his stuff and exudes an air of confidence.. felt relaxed knowing I was in the best of hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433720].votes_count ]]