Dr. Duncan Q. McBride

Rate Dr. Duncan Q. McBride

Dr. Duncan Q. McBride's Ratings

Thank God I found this surgeon. Dr McBride did a hardware removal surgery on me in April. Other surgeons wanted to do other procedures that were not necessary. He has also made sure I had good post surgery therapy. He is a intelligent, kind surgeon. I would rate him as excellent. I also like Camille who works in his office. His reputation is one of the best surgeons in CA, and I can see why. Thank you Dr McBride for helping me with my spine issues.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2566733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

What you want in a surgeon is great hands, experience, focus and flexibility. And what happens in the waiting room, etc., is all unimportant compared with what happens in the operating room. Dr. McBride had planned to do a certain procedure on my neck but found, when he got in there, things were more complicated than he had anticipated and he had to invent a new procedure! A "cookbook" surgeon wouldn't have recognized the need to improvise to get the best outcome, much less be able to figure out what should be done. It took Dr. McBride two extra hours to complete the operation , which must have messed up his schedule. The clinic he works out of, UCLA Spine Center, doesn't run as smoothly as it might. Oh well. It was worth any waiting I did to feel as I do. And to top it all off, he has a wonderful sense of humor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2359935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Dr. McBride took the my case, when I was a difficult candidate for surgery, being overweight and not in the greatest of conditions. The surgery was complicated, but went, because he took the time to correct several problems. I believe gave me a new life because I feel so much better and I'm able to walk and St without pain. Thank you Dr. McBride.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2359934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Dr. McBride is by far one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He simplifies the complicated with ease. I had a lingering problem that no one could seem to resolve. It took Dr. McBride less than 20 minutes to assess the situation and devise a plan of action that was successful. He's just a brilliant man with a great heart.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][433995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2011

Very nice/kind surgeon. Long wait, but worth it. Once he does come into talk to you, he seems to listen and takes his time with you and doesn't make you feel rushed. Neurosurgeons have a reputation for being cold. Not this case with this surgeon. Staff a little scattered, but helpful. He has a good reputation for dealing with complex situations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][433994].votes_count ]]