You may also like

Rate Dr. Kristina Zakhary

Dr. Kristina Zakhary's Ratings

I began seeing Dr. Zakhary last spring for Botox treatment and fillers for wrinkles and acne scars. She is very friendly and despite being very busy, she is always happy to take the extra time to answer questions or explain the procedure. The results have been great. Recently the Botox did not take in some of the forehead and crows feet and the filler in a deep cheek scar was uneven. Dr. Zakhary promptly replied personally and scheduled me back for touch ups. She was genuinely interested in achieving the best results possible and takes a pride in the work she does. She performed the touch up procedures without charging for the extra Botox and fillers, or for her time.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Zakhary to anyone who wishes to see a skilled surgeon who takes pride in her work and cares about her patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2785366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Been a client for two years and very pleased with results

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2782451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Kristina Kakhary,

Researching and deciding to have my recent procedure was a very exciting yet uncertain experience. I appreciate that you took the time to explain in detail what I should expect with the procedure. You made it a very comfortable and pleasant experience and I couldn't be happier with the results.

Thank you for your time, professionalism and incredible knowledge and talent. I feel very fortunate to have you as my Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2777509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr. Zakhary is an excellent doctor. I have been seeing her for many years now. I always go to her for Botox, and fillers and skin care treatment. She is an honest doctor and spends time explaining the procedures and answering all my questions.

Recently, I saw a malicious and untrue rating. I am sure it was made to defame my caring good doctor. I t is obviously made by a disgruntled person or possibly a bad competitor and cannot be done by a real patient.

To me, it is very clear that the College action was related to Administrative matter. It has NOTHING TO DO with the doctor's Professional expertise or her Medical performance.

This Malicious action should have no place in such respectable forum as the RateMDs

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2775805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I had surgery for a deviated septum and rhinoplasty to correct my profile after breaking my nose years ago. I am 2 weeks into my recovery and I can already breath out of my nose! I have not been able to do this for 30 years. I feel I had great success due to Dr Zakhary''s skill and following her detailed care plan. She teaches positives and challenges that occur during and after surgery so you are not delusional about outcomes. I have nothing but praise for this highly skilled surgeon whom genuinely cares and builds caring relationships with her patients. after surgery Dr Zakhary called me to assess me and gave me her home number in case there were any emergencies. I have had weekly follow-ups from her office and from the surgery center. I personally took time to see other surgeons and specialists however, none of them made me feel comfortable for one reason or another. for myself a relationship with your surgeon is very important, you have to know they are not going to abandon you if things go wrong, there has to be trust and that is why I asked to be referred to Dr. Zakhary. I feel her reviews say it all! thank you Dr Zakhary for my new nose and the ability to breathe! as I said I am so happy we met!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2728303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

My experience with Dr Zakhary was amazing. This being my first Botox treatment I was very nervous and right away she made me feel so very comfortable and at ease. She was very detailed as to what I could expect. Which left me feeling confident in her and in my decision to go ahead with treatment.
Dr. Zakhary and her staff were very welcoming and professional.
I highly recommend her and will definitely come back to see her!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2725558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

My experience with Dr. Zakhary was wonderful. I approached her with an unsightly bump on my nose, and asked her if she could help me get rid of it. Dr. Zakhary clearly outlined what my options were, including a detailed and honest explanation of all potential risks and consequences. She made sure that I was comfortable throughout the entire process - before, during, and after the procedure. The results have been better than I could have possibly expected. Dr. Zakhary went out of her way to help me out, and I couldn't be happier with the experience. I will definitely be contacting Dr. Zakhary for additional help.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2723072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

Dr. Zakhary is a talented doctor and I would to sincerely thank her for her wonderful expertise and skills, great demeanor and absolute professionalism. Dr. Zakhary changed my life in an extraordinary and meaningful way. I highly recommend seeing Dr. Zakhary!!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2721543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

I am a professional colleague and patient of Dr Zakhary. I happen to know that she has many happy and satisfied patients because she is a doctor of great skill and integrity. The below comment is false and slanderous. Dr Zakhary was never suspended by the any College entity. She did receive a reprimand almost 5 years ago for unprofessional behaviour relating to her not responding to the College of Physicians and Surgeons in a timely manner. Since then she has been diligent to respond to the College correspondences promptly. This in no way reflects her professional behaviour with patients, which is always courteous and prompt. I have personally experienced this, as every time I email her, Dr Zakhary either calls me or responds by email right away. She is keenly interested in the happiness and well-being of her patients. Any malicious comment such as the one below, must be written with someone who is holding a personal grudge against this good doctor, and who is obviously has a vendetta agenda that she/he feels the need to engage in cyber-bullying and false slanderous comments. Dr Zakhary is talented and skilled, and as a professional doctor, I can say that her patient relationships are superior and, from what I have observed and experienced, are clearly of great importance to her.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2721453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

I love Dr. Zakhary. After she fixed my stretched earlobes, she helped my self confidence a lot. She is a truly amazing surgeon and a remarkable doctor who really cares about her clients.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2714144].votes_count ]]