Rate Dr. Kristina Zakhary

Dr. Kristina Zakhary's Ratings

She is great! It took only a week and my surgery wound is healed..she is second to none and the best doctor i've ever known so far.. If there's more rate than excellent, i'll be more than happy to give it to her!👍👍👍👏👏👏

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

She is the best. Patient, meticulous, not in a hurry to get out of the office. Her work is excellent and the after surgery care is over and above. I have an immense amount of confidence in her work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

I have been doing my Botox and filler treatments with Dr Kristina for years and I have to say, she is kind and thoughtful. When I passed my dentistry qualifying exam, her office sent me flowers to my house. You can tell that she cares about you as a person not a patient only. She sometimes is on call at the hospital and has to take phone calls from the hospital but it's ok because you know that she is helping someone in an emergency situation and as a dentist I can understand that. Her skill is top notch and her bedside manner is kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

I had a facelift surgery performed by Dr Zakhary and I cannot say enough good things about her. I feel so much more confident and she was there for me whenever I needed her to answer a question or even just calm me down when I was worried in the first few days after my operation. Her staff is very professional and courteous too. My husband told me I look younger. Overall very positive experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

I went for a consultation.They charged me 100.00.waited over 1 1/2 hours Seen the doctor who was on the phone and talking to me no more than 5 minute..Wasn't very pleased not to get her full attention .It seemed like she just wanted to take my money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Zakhary for a number of years. I get regular Botox injections and occasional fillers. I am always happy with the experience and service I get when I go for my appointments. Dr Zakhary is always very professional and pleasant. She always explains the procedures and answers any questions I have about the treatment. I am very surprised to see a couple negatives comments on this site because they seemed to me that they didn't reflect an actual patient's experience but more like they could have been written by a former disgruntled employee or an unfair competitor. Comments like that should be removed because they are very unfair to such an excellent doctor. We are very fortunate to have a doctor of her calibre practice in our city. Thank you Dr. Zakhary!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2611503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

My rhinoplasty surgery by Dr Zakhary was a year ago and I'm very happy with my result, it's always a pleasure going to see her for follow ups because her bedside manner is very good. I just read Avenue magazine and she is in it for being one of the top 40 under 40 in Calgary, which really affirms that I had the best surgeon in Calgary!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Dr. Zakhary is very realistic in her consultation and explained to me what can and cannot be achieved. She is very good at what she does and that is why she sometimes books months in advance. I would be worried if a surgeon had a very small waiting list! I waited 4 months for my septoplasty and Rhinoplasty surgery in the hospital, and it was well worth the wait. I am very happy with my nose and I can breathe better from my nose too. I think that some people may have unrealistic expectations and demands, but if you are realistic, like me, you will have a wonderful experience and result with Dr. Zakhary.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2605134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Dr. Zachary told me in May that I would be booking a rhinoplasty for January if I came back for a consult the first working day of November. When I went to the November appointment, she told me that the earliest available booking was July 15th. She then told me I would need to come back for two to three appointments in the meantime. When I told her that she had said I would be booking for January and wasn't happy that I was now being told I was going to wait an additional 6 months for a medically necessary procedure, she responded with a total lack of empathy and told me if I didnt book right now, the wait would only increase in a threatening manner. I told her I was not impressed with being misled and the expectation that I would burn half a day on multiple occasions just to keep my place in line, she became hostile. As I walked out after telling her I couldn't be bothered to have the same 5-minute conversation with her multiple times, she yelled at me that I could just go find another doctor and to enjoy my wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605018].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

I liked Dr. Zakhary's care and her post-op care, I felt special. I felt immediately comfortable with Dr. Zakhary. She was polite, very knowledgeable and sincere.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2592345].votes_count ]]