Rate Dr. Kristina Zakhary

Dr. Kristina Zakhary's Ratings

I liked Dr. Zakhary's care and her post-op care, I felt special. I felt immediately comfortable with Dr. Zakhary. She was polite, very knowledgeable and sincere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Dr. Zakhary is a very skilled and knowledgeable doctor with a fantastic bedside manner. She takes the time to answer your questions and address all your concerns. Her team is very professional and they helped me throughout the surgery. I had a rhinoplasty 8 months ago and now, my nose looks natural. I am very very happy with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Zakhary

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2591511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I had a rhinoplasty by Dr Zakhary a few months ago and I really wanted a subtle natural result, to take down a bump on my nose and lift my tip. I was very specific that I wanted a natural result and that is exactly what she gave me. She listens to you and is attentive to your needs before and after surgery. My nose is still healing but I love it so far. I would highly recommend Dr Zakhary for rhinoplasty surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I saw Dr. Zakhary for a rhinoplasty earlier this year, and I must say I am unhappy with the results. I wanted one thing to be changed and my entire nose ended up looking differently. If I could go back, I never would have had the surgery. I understand that no rhinoplasty results are perfect, but to avoid my heart break I would have appreciated if Dr. Zakhary took more time to go over the way my nose will look and change after the surgery so I would have better knowledge about the surgery before making this huge life changing decision. I felt very rushed during every single appointment with her. She's extremely friendly, and always welcomes me with a hug and a great big smile but I don't think that makes up for the lack of care that goes into the actual appointment time. If she could actually examine my nose rather than just taking photos, I would appreciate that. If you are serious about getting facial cosmetic surgery, make sure you ask lots of questions and consult more than one surgeon to ensure you are picking the right one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I started to see Dr. Zakhary for botox for cosmetic purposes and am always over joyed with her work. She is very up front and honest. Her treatment has actually with my severe TMJ disorder which I've been suffering from since 2008. Even my chiropractor and dentist have noticed that my jaw and neck are so much better. Dr. Zakhary is very professional and sensitive to her patients needs/ concerns.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2577970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I went to see Dr. Zakhary get Botox and Fillers. The consultation went very well and I got answers to all my questions. The doctor was very professional and her staff were very helpful. Now I feel beautiful both inside and outside, and I got my confidence back. Thank you Dr. Zakhary and many thanks to your efficient and kind staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2577346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I have a problem with my upper eyelids being saggy. I went to see a prominent plastic surgeon in Calgary who spent 2 seconds with me and then told me I needed a forehead lift. I then went to see Dr Zakhary for a second opinion. From the get-go, her team was informative and friendly, and spent lots of time explaining things to me on the phone Before I even booked an appointment! Then yesterday at my appointment, I waited for 15 minutes, but it was totally worth it because Dr Zakhary spent a whole half hour with me explaining all my different options to me, and showed me before and after pictures of the different options. When I asked how long I have to decide, she said as long as I need. This isn't a doctor who will rush you into making a choice on the spot. I haven't made up my mind what I'm gong to do, but when I decide, I'm going to go with dr Zakhary for sure. Her staff is courteous and she is an honest and kind surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2572455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

I was referred by an MD. Made the apt but was not given and information over the phone. I had to wait almost an hour when I got there. I was booked for what I thought was a consultation. They expected me to go through with a procedure that day. I was just exploring options. I was then charged $150 for a consultation fee!!!! I was not informed of the this fee at any point in time. If would have known that I would not have gone. The receptionist looked like she had just stepped out of plastic surgery mistakes, and did not take any responsibility for not informing me about any fees. The whole experience was terrible and would never go back nor refer anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2572006].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

I had Rhinoplasty surgery done in June 2014 with Dr. Kristina Zakhary, she is a wonderful Doctor & a perfectionist.
She is very thorough and upfront about what to expect, the risks, etc. She doesn't sugar coat anything and makes certain you have a realistic idea of what your outcome will be!
She cares very much that you are happy with your end result. She always made me feel very comfortable and she is confident in herself (as she should be, she is a great surgeon!) I always look forward to my visits with her, and I couldn't be happier with my new nose, she did a GREAT job. I am thrilled with it, it's exactly what I wanted. I saved for 3 years to have this procedure done and I researched plastic surgeons for a VERY long time, & I kept coming back to her every time and finally I booked a consult with her and after meeting her I knew right then that she was the right surgeon for me!
She's friendly, caring, and I like that she wants to make sure that I AM HAPPY with my results. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who would be interested in Rhinoplasty and I will definitely see her for any facial procedures in the future!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2568217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

One of a kind, amazing surgeon! I've had a bad previous experience with a plastic surgeon but she completely changed my outlook on surgery and what a professional doctor should be. She fixed my eyes and I am eternally greatful. Great staff too!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2564889].votes_count ]]