Rate Dr. Kristina Zakhary

Dr. Kristina Zakhary's Ratings

I needed a nose job and chin implant and went to see Dr Zakhary for consult and surgery. Results look how I wanted, her staff is very helpful and polite. The experience was easy and painless. I recommend her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Dr Zakhary is highly skilled and meticulous in her work. She repaired my torn earlobes and did a great job. Now I can wear earrings and feel comfortable about how I look.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Extremely rude and disorganized! Not professional !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Dr. Zakhary is my doctor and she is always available for me when I need her. She gives me sound advice and has always only recommended a treatment if she felt it was beneficial for me. She has honestly informed me when treatments were going to either not help me or put me at undue risk for harm, and she has even refused to do some treatment to me when she told me they were not in my best interest. As a fellow health care provider, and her patient, I believe that Dr. Zakhary truly cares about her patients and delivers very good care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

The worst ever!!!!!!!!!!!!, Waste of time, useless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539436].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Dr Zakhary is excellent. I have had multiple moles removed and the results are fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

I have high regard for Dr. Zakhary. Knowing that I have a deviated septum, I came in to ask about septoplasty to remedy some of the annoying symptoms I'm experiencing. Dr. Z let me know that these symptoms are not the result of the deviated septum; rather, another condition. She came up with a detailed multi-pronged treatment plan that other doctors had not suggested yet. I was surprised that she didn't jump to surgery as the answer, but am pleased to try another approach.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

I had a nose job by Dr Zakhary a little over a year ago and I am very happy with my new nose and with the level of service I received from her office. Her bedside manner is very good and calm but confident, and she always answered by email or phone call questions almost right away. She told me what to expect with my healing every step of the way and she was always right on. Her staff is professional and friendly too. I felt very well taken care of. See this doctor for a rhinoplasty if you are thinking of doing one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468808].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Dr. Zakhary was incredibly helpful. Right from the first moment I stepped into her office she knew why I was there and what she could do about my nose. She drew out a sketch of what she would do on the procedure which helped me understand exactly what was going to happen and how she imagined it to look. Before the surgery day you must commit to the days (a week, 2 weeks, month, 3 months etc) that you have to return to see Dr. Zakhary- this is all for your benefit so she can keep an eye on the healing process. On surgery day I was after I was put under for the cosmetic surgery she realized how obstructive my deviated septum was and took an extra 2 hours to make sure that it was corrected and my nose was perfected. I will forever be thankful for that! My nose looks amazing (and natural) and I can breathe. Dr. Zakhary gave me clear instructions as to when I would see her and taping instructions. Every time I see her she is more than helpful with answering questions/concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I came in to get scar revision surgery and it was a very positive experience; the staff made me feel extremely comfortable and Dr. Zakhary treated me kindly and was very warm each time I had an appointment. I am very happy with the results of my cosmetic surgery and I would definitely return to Dr. Zakhary!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445740].votes_count ]]