Rate Dr. Kristina Zakhary

Dr. Kristina Zakhary's Ratings

I have high regard for Dr. Zakhary. Knowing that I have a deviated septum, I came in to ask about septoplasty to remedy some of the annoying symptoms I'm experiencing. Dr. Z let me know that these symptoms are not the result of the deviated septum; rather, another condition. She came up with a detailed multi-pronged treatment plan that other doctors had not suggested yet. I was surprised that she didn't jump to surgery as the answer, but am pleased to try another approach.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

I had a nose job by Dr Zakhary a little over a year ago and I am very happy with my new nose and with the level of service I received from her office. Her bedside manner is very good and calm but confident, and she always answered by email or phone call questions almost right away. She told me what to expect with my healing every step of the way and she was always right on. Her staff is professional and friendly too. I felt very well taken care of. See this doctor for a rhinoplasty if you are thinking of doing one.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Zakhary was incredibly helpful. Right from the first moment I stepped into her office she knew why I was there and what she could do about my nose. She drew out a sketch of what she would do on the procedure which helped me understand exactly what was going to happen and how she imagined it to look. Before the surgery day you must commit to the days (a week, 2 weeks, month, 3 months etc) that you have to return to see Dr. Zakhary- this is all for your benefit so she can keep an eye on the healing process. On surgery day I was after I was put under for the cosmetic surgery she realized how obstructive my deviated septum was and took an extra 2 hours to make sure that it was corrected and my nose was perfected. I will forever be thankful for that! My nose looks amazing (and natural) and I can breathe. Dr. Zakhary gave me clear instructions as to when I would see her and taping instructions. Every time I see her she is more than helpful with answering questions/concerns.

Submitted June 18, 2014 | flag

I came in to get scar revision surgery and it was a very positive experience; the staff made me feel extremely comfortable and Dr. Zakhary treated me kindly and was very warm each time I had an appointment. I am very happy with the results of my cosmetic surgery and I would definitely return to Dr. Zakhary!

Submitted June 12, 2014 | flag

Amazing results and excellent services. Dr. Zakhary Fixed my broken nose in 2011. I must admit that the entire experience was very pleasant. I am impressed by her and her friendly and welcoming staff. She made me feel comfortable and talked me through the surgery procedures and healing process. I was able to see the the great results after the swelling went down. I recommend Dr. Zakhary and wish that I had the surgery sooner.

Submitted June 10, 2014 | flag

I can not be more frustrated by this doctor. I have severe sinus problems and my family doctor sent me to Dr. Zakhary. After a preliminary diagnosis she said I qualified for septum surgery but needed a CT scan to check on a previously diagnosed cyst and how it would complicate surgery or if it needed to come out. Her office then never sent the request for CT scan. After playing telephone tag with her inept office admins I had to go back to my wonderful family doctor who sent it on her behalf. After taking care of everything myself she cancels follow up appointments. I have been dealing with this BS from her office for a year. She may be good at what she does but beware that you may have to put your health in your own hands. Time for me to find another surgeon.

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Zakhary, You are truly talented and I would like to sincerely thank you again for your wonderful expertise and skills, great demeanor and absolute professionalism. It means so much to me, and you have changed my life in an extraordinary and very inner meaningful way. My confidence is so much higher and love my new nose. Thank you once again.

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag

Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty 2months later. After researching many surgeons, I decided to go with Dr. Zakhary. She does what is best for you and your body to give you the optimal outcome! She is caring, professional, and takes such pride in her profession and her results... She and her staff treat you with the utmost respect and care, are attentive to your calls and messages with barely any waiting time, and are professional in every way. You couldn't be in better hands! I can finally breathe without obstruction and aesthetically my nose looks so so so much better. She is a highly skilled surgeon and a very nice person. I am extremely grateful for the high caliber of health care I was provided with. I would recommend Dr Zacharias to anyone and everyone.

Submitted May 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Zakhary and her staff were amazing. I had a mini-facelift done and the results are fantastic. From the consultation through to my post-op consultations, Dr. Zakhary was always professional, extremely knowledgeable, available for questions/concerns and she really took the time to talk through the procedure, the after care and follow up. I enjoyed her office staff--they were always very friendly and professional and they made pre and post op appointments fun. I would highly recommend Dr. Zakhary as a surgeon.

Submitted April 22, 2014 | flag

I had a rhinoplasty surgery by Dr. Zakhary around 3 months ago, and I wanted to thank Dr. Zakhary and her team very much for everything. Your kindness and knowledge has made this process very easy and I could not be more pleased with these results. You were all amazing, and I cannot thank Dr. Zakhary enough for how friendly and accommodating she was, she made it a great experience. She called me right back every time I had a question, and once it was even on a Sunday. I have already told many people, and I recommended to book a consultation for rhinoplasty surgery also.

Submitted April 15, 2014 | flag