Rate Dr. Matthew Tennant

Dr. Matthew Tennant's Ratings

Over the past 7 years I have had detachments in both eyes and recently a new tear in one. I called Dr. Tennant's Office and explained my symptoms and was called back with an appointment time in the afternoon. I had a new small tear and it was looked after in the amazing span of 1 hour. In my opinion Dr. Tennant is the best eye surgeon without a doubt. My surgeries with him have been very successful. Thank you to him for all he has done for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Very patient doctor who is not only knowledgeable but his calming demeanour allows clients to relax.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Dr Tennant "IS" the best there is!! He is in the right profession as he really does care about his patients. He is extremely knowledgeable and gives his patients the confidence that the solution is around the corner. Explanations are thorough and never rushed. He makes you feel like you are his biggest concern, and his actions support that feeling. Dr Tennant, known as just Matt, is often seen escorting senior patients on his arm to the room, to the lobby and he is seen as a friend rather than someone you would dread going to see (yes, there are those in the system) I trust every little word he says, because he has proven it with his actions and explanations. The College of Physicians needs to establish some public reward system for these excellent Doctors who give such wonderful care. He should be featured in the local paper as someone who is a 5 out of 5. I give him a 10 out of 5. He is incredible, incredible.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][436115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2013

The staff at Alberta Retina Consultants are friendly, caring individuals. Who greet you with a professional demeanor. They make you fell comfortable and at ease. Any questions or concerns that I have had were quickly addressed by Dr. Tennant as soon as he became available. All emergency's regarding your eye sight are dealt with swiftly. My appointment was for 3:30 pm. and was able to see Dr. Tennant, who goes simply by Matt, within the hour. The technicians who conducted my tests for Dr. Tennant's examination, were again professional, one in particular I found to be an excellent listener. The time spent with Dr. Tennant was not lengthy, due to the high volume of patients he has in any given day. However, the information conveyed was constructive and informative. He is a man of few words but well chosen words. Overall, each time I have an appointment with my eye doctor, he seems to build confidence and reassurance that my vision is in good hands. Thanks again, Dr. Tennant!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][436114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Excellent! Very polite, knowledgeable and genuinely seems to care about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][436113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

he was very helpful and very kind, didnt have to wait long and the staff was very plesent

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][436111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Matt is a very intelligent, careful and patient doctor. I owe him my vision.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][436112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

This the best doctor ever. Very Sensitive to patient's needs and very compassionate. He is very knowledgable and is the top doctor in his speciality Canada wide. I am a big Fan Dr. Tennant.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][436110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2011

We arrived early, got in early, very helpful, very sensitive to our need to drive in the summer regarding appointments. The exam was very thorough. Dr. Tennant inspires confidence that whatever happens, he can and will handle it to our benefit.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][436109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2011

Hello!! I am the happiest grateful for Dr.Tennant and his crew... A year ago, At the age 24 I had a retinal detachment in my right EYE.. In B.C I was told I would never see and lose most my vision in my right eye... It had toren very bad. transported from Fort St. John to Edmonton, where I sat in fear thinkin how I would be able to live with only one good Eye.. Well this Surgeon comes sits me down, he ask why I m so upset.. I tell him what I was being told in BC ... He ensures me that he will be saving my eye and that I will see... well Today I was giving my full Perscription in my LEFT EYE... I CAN SEE !!! YOU and ur CREW are my life long HERO s !!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][436108].votes_count ]]