Rate Dr. Matthew Tennant

Dr. Matthew Tennant's Ratings

Front staff chatting on about personal stuff had to be interrupted just to book an appointment. Elderly lady walked up to counter, receptionist looked at her (didn't acknowledge/say hi etc) and walked away without explanation. One receptionist texting. I would have fired them. As to medical information, my name first and last was divulged - violates my privacy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2735937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Thanks Dr Tennant and to all staff. Very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2691636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

I guess I seen a different Matt than all of you. He didn't tell me much and said see you in a year. End of visit. Months later vision is worse and having seen some other eye people, problem I have has nothing to do with my dry macular degeneration.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Over the past 7 years I have had detachments in both eyes and recently a new tear in one. I called Dr. Tennant's Office and explained my symptoms and was called back with an appointment time in the afternoon. I had a new small tear and it was looked after in the amazing span of 1 hour. In my opinion Dr. Tennant is the best eye surgeon without a doubt. My surgeries with him have been very successful. Thank you to him for all he has done for me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2590487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Very patient doctor who is not only knowledgeable but his calming demeanour allows clients to relax.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2515334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Dr Tennant "IS" the best there is!! He is in the right profession as he really does care about his patients. He is extremely knowledgeable and gives his patients the confidence that the solution is around the corner. Explanations are thorough and never rushed. He makes you feel like you are his biggest concern, and his actions support that feeling. Dr Tennant, known as just Matt, is often seen escorting senior patients on his arm to the room, to the lobby and he is seen as a friend rather than someone you would dread going to see (yes, there are those in the system) I trust every little word he says, because he has proven it with his actions and explanations. The College of Physicians needs to establish some public reward system for these excellent Doctors who give such wonderful care. He should be featured in the local paper as someone who is a 5 out of 5. I give him a 10 out of 5. He is incredible, incredible.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][436115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2013

The staff at Alberta Retina Consultants are friendly, caring individuals. Who greet you with a professional demeanor. They make you fell comfortable and at ease. Any questions or concerns that I have had were quickly addressed by Dr. Tennant as soon as he became available. All emergency's regarding your eye sight are dealt with swiftly. My appointment was for 3:30 pm. and was able to see Dr. Tennant, who goes simply by Matt, within the hour. The technicians who conducted my tests for Dr. Tennant's examination, were again professional, one in particular I found to be an excellent listener. The time spent with Dr. Tennant was not lengthy, due to the high volume of patients he has in any given day. However, the information conveyed was constructive and informative. He is a man of few words but well chosen words. Overall, each time I have an appointment with my eye doctor, he seems to build confidence and reassurance that my vision is in good hands. Thanks again, Dr. Tennant!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][436114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Excellent! Very polite, knowledgeable and genuinely seems to care about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][436113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

he was very helpful and very kind, didnt have to wait long and the staff was very plesent

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][436111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Matt is a very intelligent, careful and patient doctor. I owe him my vision.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][436112].votes_count ]]