Rate Dr. Edward J. Ramirez

Dr. Edward J. Ramirez's Ratings

Not a caring doctor, does not communicate much or well with patients!! Do not ask questions during an office visit. Otherwise, he will charge you more money-and lots of it!! His personality is dry and stoical. He does not offer up any information or empathy. He does not care if you get pregnant or not. He's more of a business man than a caring doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][436631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2014

I Saw Dr. Ramirez for the first time last Monday. He was wonderful! I had some health issues I was concerned about and he didn't make me feel like I was being crazy with my concerns. He listened put my fears at ease and took things one step at a time. The staff was friendly and very very helpful. Overall a wonderful experience. I go in for a follow up next week and know I will be a patient of Dr. Ramirez for years to come!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][436632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

I went through IVF with Dr. Ramirez and I had success after having failed with another clinic. He is a great, caring doctor who spends lots of time with you going through the options. We had the opportunity to do IUI first and when that didn't work we went ahead and did one IVF cycle...and we were lucky with twins! He has a fantastic clinic with a very good embryologist. We couldn't be happier with him and with his staff, especially Karen Warfield, the infertility coordinator. She was always available to teach us and help us through the medications and that is a big plus compared to other clinics. We love Dr. Ramirez!!! He made it possible for us to be parents at 39 years of age and now we can rest easy with our beautiful babies. We recommend going here if you live anywhere in the San Francisco Bay Area or the Central Coast. We drove down from San Jose on the advice of a friend who had gone to him and had success. It was worth it! Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][436630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

After obtaining some family and friend references, we found other doctors who care and spend more time with us. We have two beautiful healthy babies now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][436629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

We went to Doctor Ramirez with our problems. We couldn't find a doctor who would really spend the time to find out why we couldn't have a baby after three years of trying. Another plus was that Dr. Ramirez speaks Japanese. He was great and was able to help my wife, who is Japanese. We now have a beautiful baby girl...aka-chan!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][436628].votes_count ]]