Rate Dr. Gary McIsaac

Dr. Gary McIsaac's Ratings

Gary Mclsacc did an unbelievable job when he knows my history and I was in the hospital on Friday July 18/2014 with a blockage in my right kidney having two stones that needed to be removed as far as the treatment I recieved at the hospital it was horribel as they say they had no beds and ended up in a recliner Thanks to Gary Mclssac I am back to work. Many Thanks Gary Kent Swain.

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

just had bonescan because of newley diagnosed prostate cancer.dr. mcisaac has been very easy to talk to and never seems in a rush so i felt very comfortable, will have no problem getting done what he recomends

Submitted Dec. 3, 2013 | flag

Very busy office but I understand why. Dr McIsaac will spend time to educate the patient on their problem and answer any questions you have. Appointments were made very quickly and I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. The follow up bone scan and treatment were made asap and I have every confidence that I am receiving first class treatment.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2013 | flag

Had operation for bladder issue and Dr. McIsaac has cleared the issue and maintains a check up proceedure to ensure problem does not re-occure. He is the best and has prolomged my life conciderably.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2013 | flag

I have seen Dr.McIsaac once after seeing a urologist in my home country who advised to take tests to determine the reason for my prostate enlargement (but did not have time to do so). Doctor McIsaac did not order any tests, but did a manual check-up and simply recommended to drink more water and cut on coffee, tea, alcohol. I followed this recommendations, but can't say it had any results. Now as I see other patients complaining about the same approach that proved to be not working for everyone, I will ask my family doctor to refer me to another specialist. Overall, the doctor wasn't either rude or caring, but did not listen much to what I was saying. Don't remember details about the staff, so just give 4 for it.

Submitted June 21, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr McIsaac now for about 10 years and has always had a most professional attitude, pleasant personality and is a no stress Doctor. Most comfortable putting my life's health in his hands. A doctor very at ease despite being, extremely busy. What more can be asked for? When you are in good hands. If you want to be babied or pampered then of course see another doctor. Per/ R.D.H.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2012 | flag

Worst,an ignorant and arrogant doctor ever. if you have stone,he will keep asking you to drink water(any kid know that) instead of dealing seriously with your medical problem reasons and tests results. He doesn't care about reviewing your medical problem history just to keep your visit time less than 5 minutes.He requested wrong lab test for my stone.He will ask you to visit his clinic many-times as much as he can even though he did receive the lab test result so when you come he will say I did not receive the result yet let schedule another visit (wasting of my time). He still using obsolete hand writing sys instead of computer for your visit.His assistant Jennifer (rude and unpleasant)would not remind you for the appointment or requesting or following up any of lab result. She denies receiving my lab result even lab confirm that they sent it. She mixed up my result with other patience and send my family doctor wrong result.Waiting time around 1 hour at least.problem not solved.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2012 | flag

He is an excellent physician, very caring and extremely competent. Anyone who is looking for a urologist who knows what they are doing, its Dr. McIsaac.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2012 | flag

I was quite impressed and comforted with Dr. McIsaac's no-nonsense overall examination and his subsequent proactive approach to my condition. He was quite prompt in his evaluation and his staff was efficient and friendly.

Submitted July 27, 2011 | flag

He was great! I had him after an emergency trip with a kidney infection and he laid it out on the table. Went in, fixed me up and kept communication with my husband up to the fullest because morphine had making him hard to understand at times. For the return removal of a stunt, again, after the removal of the stent(stunt?) he explained exactly how everything had worked. His receptionist was great! I called a billion times with a billion questions. Sometimes it was busy but within 5 minutes I would get through. I came out with a heapful of new knowledge and never once was stressed or scared or worried. Between the two surgeries, they weren't dramatic or full of aweful memories. Just things got done and he did them with professionalism. Hope this helps.

Submitted May 21, 2010 | flag