Rate Dr. Chad White

Dr. Chad White's Ratings

Excellent doctor, extremely knowledgable, very considerate of your input and thorough !!!! I love this doctor and his bedside manner!!! He is that piece .

Submitted Sept. 7, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

Loved Dr White. Did not feel rushed. Explained things in detail. Left feeling good about my new doctor!

Submitted June 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. White performed surgery on me for endometriosis and it was a horrible experience. After surgery he never even bothered to come see me! In fact my parents were outside the hospital at the time and saw him leaving. I was notified later that I had endometriosis but he didn't remove any of it. I guess it was too much for him to remove, and apparently he was in a rush. I was having problems with my bladder after surgery, I couldn't void, but he wasn't there to help. I never received a follow up call after surgery either. I agree with most that he is nice during all his appointments. However, I now know that "being nice" is not the first quality to look for when you have to trust your life with him. I would NEVER recommend him to anyone with endometriosis!!!!!! Don't fall Into his smile and good looks as being a good doctor.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. White takes time to talk with the patient one-on-one after yearly exams. He is consistent and looks at you as a PERSON, not a number.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2011 | flag

dr. white is amazing!!you can ask him anything and is willing to help you out the best way he can....however, you do have to wait a loooooooong time in the waiting room

Submitted May 20, 2010 | flag

Dr. White is AMAZING! He is an awesome doctor he is excellent at his and very knowledgeable. He's also very kind and patient. I would recommended him to anyone.

Submitted April 11, 2010 | flag

I've been with Dr White for over 10yrs & he is an extremely caring & compassionate doctor. While your total visit may take a bit longer it is well worth the wait. You never feel rushed, you feel as if he really cares about you, something that can't be said about many doctor's. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted April 8, 2010 | flag

I would recommend Dr. White without a doubt. He is the BEST Ob/Gyn out there. He delivered both of my children and even went out of his way to deliver me at a completely different hospital because of insurance issues (I needed to be delivered at a Beaumont facility). I now live out of state and make my yearly trip back to MI to get my pap with him. Yes, you do wait in his office for awhile, but it is well worth it. His bedside manner is fabulous. I never saw any of his partners since he always got me in to see just him for ALL of my prenatal visits and he made sure he delivered my children. I don't know about anyone else, but I want my personal ob to deliver my kids not a partner that I saw for all of 5min. What Dr. do you know does this for his patients?

Submitted Jan. 12, 2010 | flag

Great doctor, but they book too many appointments. Went there b4 White joined and it was more professional.Staff can be grouchy.If men got pregnant, they wouldn't have the nerve to get so far behind.Standing room only in the Chesterfield office.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2009 | flag