Rate Dr. Chad White

Dr. Chad White's Ratings

I loved Dr. White until he prescribed me the wrong medicine for the duration of 5 months. I kept telling (3 times) him that I didn't feel right however, he told me not to worry about it. I finally went to s specialist. I had all of my records faxed over. The specialist flipped his lid! I should have never been on the medication in the first place. He was looking at the same blood results, that came from Dr. White's office. Dr. White did not take the time to look over my test results. He just skimmed it and moved on. It caused me to be infertile for 6 months and could have given me a heart attach. Too many patients for this Doctor. All of my doctors were furious! Btw. Good luck on getting call backs!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2692486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

I love Dr. White, he's been my doctor for years, He understands your feelings, and explains stuff to you that you don't know. He treats you with the upmost respect, you're just not another patients. I would suggest him to anyone he's the best!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Excellent doctor, extremely knowledgable, very considerate of your input and thorough !!!! I love this doctor and his bedside manner!!! He is that piece .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Loved Dr White. Did not feel rushed. Explained things in detail. Left feeling good about my new doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2110271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

Dr. White performed surgery on me for endometriosis and it was a horrible experience. After surgery he never even bothered to come see me! In fact my parents were outside the hospital at the time and saw him leaving. I was notified later that I had endometriosis but he didn't remove any of it. I guess it was too much for him to remove, and apparently he was in a rush. I was having problems with my bladder after surgery, I couldn't void, but he wasn't there to help. I never received a follow up call after surgery either. I agree with most that he is nice during all his appointments. However, I now know that "being nice" is not the first quality to look for when you have to trust your life with him. I would NEVER recommend him to anyone with endometriosis!!!!!! Don't fall Into his smile and good looks as being a good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2110272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

Dr. White takes time to talk with the patient one-on-one after yearly exams. He is consistent and looks at you as a PERSON, not a number.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2110270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2011

dr. white is amazing!!you can ask him anything and is willing to help you out the best way he can....however, you do have to wait a loooooooong time in the waiting room

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2110269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

Dr. White is AMAZING! He is an awesome doctor he is excellent at his and very knowledgeable. He's also very kind and patient. I would recommended him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2110268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2010

I've been with Dr White for over 10yrs & he is an extremely caring & compassionate doctor. While your total visit may take a bit longer it is well worth the wait. You never feel rushed, you feel as if he really cares about you, something that can't be said about many doctor's. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2110267].votes_count ]]