Rate Dr. Arun K. Jain

Dr. Arun K. Jain's Ratings

dr. jain is a smugjerk that treats medicaid patients like we are the scum of the earth, do not waste your time

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

got pain meds fod my scleroderma,weak pills but better than nothing.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2014 | flag

I was very disappoionted with my first vist! You would think that someone would take the time to explain everything in detail for you with the weight loss program. I basically had to figure out everything for my self and as of now really haven't seen any changes. I just believe that I wasted my money becuase Doc didn't even take my BMI or anything. It would helpful if they would have took their time and answered all my questions. I was rushed in everything.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2012 | flag

Eveytime I go to see Dr.Jain they are always very nice and he along with his staff explain things to me. Dr. Jain never seem like he is in a hurry to get you out of there he is always asking do you have any questions. This is what I like in a Dr. KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!!!!!

Submitted Sept. 4, 2012 | flag

Dr.Jain is one of the most caring and best doctors I have ever been to. He does not have to order lots of expensive tests to make a diagnosis and is honest with me about what is going on - such as I need to lose weight, etc. I appreciate him being in the area as without him, we would not have much medical care access at all.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2011 | flag

I went to him for weight loss. He will see 3 patients at one time for weight loss with adapex without doing any blood work. If you don't loss what you are supposed to loss, he will put you on probation for two weeks and you have to go without meds till you loss it on your own then he will bring you back in to do a weigh in. Also, i know someone who had a heart atttack and he writes him any prescip he wants. I guess you have to be in trust with him first.

Submitted June 20, 2009 | flag