Dr. Brendan Bennett

Dr. Brendan Bennett

Rate Dr. Brendan Bennett

Dr. Brendan Bennett's Ratings

DR. Bennett is the best Podiatric. He took care of my foot very well. Around a month of December, my foot was very and very bad. He was very concerned and checked on it a few times until I see a foot specialist in the hospital.I agreed with other patient. I wish He works in the hospital doing his job as a Foot Doctor or a Foot SURGEON. I still see him every 2/3 months to make sure my feet are in the good shape. I have the big faith in him since the day of my very bad shape of my foot around Xmas month two or 3 years ago . HE SAVED my LIFE . BIG THUMBS UP :0)

Submitted May 29, 2013 | flag

I got new custom made orthotics from Dr. Brendan Bennett and they are the best thing my feet have experienced. I had a pair made by a pedorthist I paid more money for that hurt my feet and were big and wouldn't fit in most shoes. I was/am so amazed at how much better they are for my feet; also I have more footwear options because they are slim, low profile. And the 2nd pair are approx. half price. If you're going to get orthotics I recommend going to a PODIATRIST not a pedorthist. Theres a big difference.

Submitted May 21, 2013 | flag

I saw Dr. Bennett for orthotics. It took 3-4 visits - each time about a 45 minute wait. The orthotics he made were extremely uncomfortable. It felt like I was walking on the bones in my feet. He insisted they were fine and was very abrupt to the point of being rude. I paid over $400.00 and he would only refund less than half even though I could not wear them. Thank heavens I found someone who made me a wonderful pair that have really helped. I would never recommend Dr. Bennett!

Submitted March 26, 2011 | flag

Dr. BBennett is an excellent !! He took care of my foot very well.I wish he works in the hospital doing a foot surgery !I still go and see him every few weeks to make sure that my foot is good. High five to him !!

Submitted Feb. 5, 2011 | flag

I had trouble for 11 years, he managed to fix it in 30 minutes. Thank you.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bennett is a fantastic podiatrist, very skilled and up on the latest technology. Very nice doctor as well!

Submitted May 28, 2009 | flag