Dr. Parviz Azar-Mehr

Dr. Parviz Azar-Mehr

Rate Dr. Parviz Azar-Mehr

Dr. Parviz Azar-Mehr's Ratings

It is my great pleasure to write this review for Azar-Mehr's Dental Practice. I have been seeing Doctor Azar-Mehr and Doctor Han Y. Azar-Mehr since my first visit back in 1995. They are amazing! They explain you precisely what they are going to do, and they do that with an extreme professionalism and passion! Everything they do on your teeth is with lots of attention, concentration and smiles and the results becomes perfect and long lasting! For someone being so perfectionist like me, this is an ultimate care and truly I feel they are like my family members. It might sound crazy, but during all these years that I have lived in different cities and places such as in San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles area, and lately in Southern Orange County still Azar-Mehr's Dental Office is my most favorite place to visit for my dental care and my great smile! :-)

Submitted July 7, 2011 | flag

Everyone in this office is professional, friendly, and quick, and in three years these qualities have if anything increased. They explain things, whether to do with the dental care or finances. They addressed a tooth-grinding problem that no one had before.

Submitted July 7, 2011 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Azar-Mehr and Dr. Azar-Mehr now for a little over two years. They are both incredibly sweet and care a lot about their patients. Not only have I received the best treatment, I've also never had any problems or pain after my treatments. After all of the horror stories I have heard about getting wisdom teeth pulled, I was quite worried when I found out that I would only be receiving Novocaine for mine, but Dr. Azar-Mehr is so gentle that I actually did not have any pain or swelling the next day. Now every time I go in I just let them do their job, knowing that everything will be okay, and everything thus far has been great! Side note: Ester, the receptionist, and the rest of the Azar-Mehr staff are also exceptional. They work very closely with you to make sure you get what you need. I would recommend Dr. Azar-Mehr and Dr. Azar-Mehr to anyone who needs dental work.

Submitted May 13, 2011 | flag

I have been going to Drs Azar-Mehr and Pak for yeras. My whole family goes to them as well. We have tried other dentists in LA and elsewhere and have never had the great service, flexibility, kindness and warmth that you get when you go to Dr. Azar-Merh's practice. I would definitely recommend them!

Submitted Feb. 13, 2011 | flag

Parviz Azar-Mehr, D.M.D. Review My mother, a senior, has been a patient of Dr. Azar-Mehr, a Professor at the USC School of Dentistry in addition to his private practice, for the last 6 months, undertaking various procedures including tooth extraction, new upper and lower dentures, and the necessary adjustments that are required to ensure an optimal fit. Dr. Azar-Mehr has been meticulous in his work and attention to detail, with a great “Bedside Manner.” The staff are delightful – friendly and knowledgeable, in particular Esther, the front office manager. Follow up inquiries and appointment scheduling are handled very professionally, and parking is validated.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2011 | flag

Had to replace a 25 year old crown. Dr. Azar-Mehr's work is outstanding. He answers all your questions, is very gentle and knowledgeable and my teeth never looked better. What is really great when you go in for your annual checkup is that Dr. Azar-Mehr will tell you exactly what needs to be done and what is the most urgent. Scheduling appointments are very easy and flexible and they are very accomodating. The entire staff is very friendly and professional. I would NOT go anywhere else--Dr. Azar-Mehr is the BEST

Submitted Jan. 15, 2011 | flag

I have been with Dr. Azar-mehr and Dr. Pak for over 10 years,. They have treated my wife and myself for a wide variety of problems. I have observed them performing miracles on my wife, helping her to keep teeth that any other dentist would have removed. They are the greatest and the office staff is always courteous and very polite. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of services.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2010 | flag

10 or so years ago, hopeful, i went to u.s.c. to have my upper denture replaced, i had a lower partial w/7 remaining bottom teeth, a root canal and crown on one and i was told i had to replace 'all' my dental work or 'none' i did not have the money but believed them and borrowed. after many, many trips to u.s.c., my biggest regret was running into dr. azar-mehr, he seemed nice but was showing some students a new way of taking impression 'hot' and he put a tray into my mouth that put me into immediate shock mode, i was sweating and cryng and scared to death as he kept talking and smiling, only concerned about himself.one woman who is now a fine prosthodontist, came to me and appologized and said she could see that the denture that was being made for me was 'horrible' and she wished she could help but that was her school. after the nightmare and many trips, i called his office and he said 'arrogantly' if you have 10,000.00,i can help you dear. i hung up.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2010 | flag

Dr. Azar-Mehr is an incredible dentist. I had two crowns done and the procedure was completely painless - both during and after. He is very skilled and considerate. He has been my dentist for years and will be so for years to come as well...I've never had a complaint. I highly recommend Dr. Azar-Mehr.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2009 | flag

My experience at Dr. Azar-Mehr’s practice has been truly one of a kind. From the moment you walk in to the moment you leave, every aspect of your experience at this dentist goes very smoothly. This has been extremely refreshing for me, because I have had many dental problems and have been to numerous dentists in the past. Dr. Azar-Mehr’s practice is a very comfortable setting. Dr. Azar-Mehr spent plenty of time explaining my dental condition to me and educating me about better oral hygiene. He was meticulous in making sure that every aspect of my care was superb. He treated me with care and compassion and addressed all my concerns. The procedure was pain free. Now that Dr. Azar-Mehr is my dentist, I will no longer have fear and anxiety associated with visiting the dentist. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking good dental care.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2009 | flag