You may also like

Rate Dr. Johan Vorster

Dr. Johan Vorster's Ratings

A good doctor ONLY if you are young with no serious health conditions. Definitely not a doctor for geriatric patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787673].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 24, 2015

We appreciate Dr Vorster so much. We have 3 young children and he is so wonderful with them. We never feel like a "number". We always get the impression that he really knows and cares about our family. He's excellent with children and makes my boys feel so at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2751355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

The only problem I have with Dr. Vorrester is he is usually away when I need to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689893].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Wish I could my parents in to him they saw him in emergency once and loved seeing him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

The best doctor we've ever had. He saved my husband's life. He immediately refers you to a specialist if needed. He is caring, knowledgeable and friendly. You can't do any better anywhere in Canada!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2360667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

seen thru emergency in yorton...very impressed with his communication skills, demeanor, passing on knowledge in a laymans terms... straight to the point..a lot of other doctors could learn from his methods..EXCELLENT TOP NOTCH k.r.fleet

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][444566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

We have had dr Vorster for 6 years now and he is amazing! Really takes his time to truly listen to your concerns and works hard to find out what is going on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][444565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

Very friendly. The staff is great and know you when you walk in the door. Dr. Vorster is always very pleasant and knowledgeable. He also gives you different treatment options rather than just one. Very comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][444564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

very compassionateand thorough , goes the extra mile to see you get your results and referred quickly if needed. Always has time to listen and is very knowledgible about everything. Waiting time to see him is not long and will make exceptions if you have to see him about anything which is urgent. Any doctor who will phone you at home to make sure your treatment is being done when referred sure deserves a big thankyou. Hope he will remain here as we need more like him. Very intelligent and terrific bedside manner. Office staff are great and very courteous and helpfull.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][444563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2013

Dr Vorster is very kind; compassionate and thorough. He does his best to put your mind at rest when investigating issues and uses colleagues of his to be sure he is covering all bases. I have never felt so "taken care of" in my life. His Staff are great and always helpful in any situation. My husband and I had a scary 2012 and we Thank them all for their patience and guidance as we worked through each procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][444562].votes_count ]]