Dr. Johan Vorster

Rate Dr. Johan Vorster

Dr. Johan Vorster's Ratings

The best doctor we've ever had. He saved my husband's life. He immediately refers you to a specialist if needed. He is caring, knowledgeable and friendly. You can't do any better anywhere in Canada!

Submitted May 23, 2014 | flag

seen thru emergency in yorton...very impressed with his communication skills, demeanor, passing on knowledge in a laymans terms... straight to the point..a lot of other doctors could learn from his methods..EXCELLENT TOP NOTCH k.r.fleet

Submitted March 23, 2014 | flag

We have had dr Vorster for 6 years now and he is amazing! Really takes his time to truly listen to your concerns and works hard to find out what is going on.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2014 | flag

Very friendly. The staff is great and know you when you walk in the door. Dr. Vorster is always very pleasant and knowledgeable. He also gives you different treatment options rather than just one. Very comfortable.

Submitted March 25, 2013 | flag

very compassionateand thorough , goes the extra mile to see you get your results and referred quickly if needed. Always has time to listen and is very knowledgible about everything. Waiting time to see him is not long and will make exceptions if you have to see him about anything which is urgent. Any doctor who will phone you at home to make sure your treatment is being done when referred sure deserves a big thankyou. Hope he will remain here as we need more like him. Very intelligent and terrific bedside manner. Office staff are great and very courteous and helpfull.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2013 | flag

Dr Vorster is very kind; compassionate and thorough. He does his best to put your mind at rest when investigating issues and uses colleagues of his to be sure he is covering all bases. I have never felt so "taken care of" in my life. His Staff are great and always helpful in any situation. My husband and I had a scary 2012 and we Thank them all for their patience and guidance as we worked through each procedure.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2012 | flag

Awesome doctor!!! He see's you promptly and addresses all concerns with very knowledgeable advice and care.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2012 | flag

I find Dr. Vorster to be very courteous & knowledgeable.He addressess concerns promptly and is very approachable.

Submitted July 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Vorester was exellent with my 5 year old son. If you feel the need to complain about his care, you should leave and go to a comunity where the doctors couldn't treat a bruise even if you told them how. Dr. Vorester had my son into a specialist within 24 hours of seeing him. A doctors bedside manner says alot about their genuine care for their patients. I've been a paramedic for 15 years and Dr. Vorester is one of those doctors who you feel good about bringing people to for real care. Those who feel Dr. Vorester doesn't know how to refer people need to analyse the health care system, not 1 individual.

Submitted May 9, 2011 | flag

I think Dr. Vorster is an excellent doctor. He takes the time to explain things, makes you feel that you are important and is very knowledgeable and thorough. I'm so lucky to have him as as our family doctor.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2010 | flag