Rate Dr. Kenneth R. Wilhelm

Dr. Kenneth R. Wilhelm's Ratings

Dr. Wilhelm is an excellent doctor. He brought my plantar fasciitis (in both feet) to an end using a progressive technique that many doctors are unfamiliar with. It's called prolotherapy and has been in use for over 50 years. I like Dr. Wilhelm's friendly, upbeat personality, too. I am only familiar with his former office in Alexandria, but now that he's in Centreville, where I live, I intend to see him soon for a bunion. I know he can fix it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][445883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr. Wilhelm has provided consistent, high level care for me and my family and is a very pleasant person. I was a patient in Alexandria, VA and have followed him to his Centreville, VA location. He is worth the drive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][445882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2013

I search high and low for family practices like this one. Dr. Wilhelm has a great personality and cares about his patients. After an awful experience at another Centreville, VA optometrist, my wife and I spent around 2 months calling and interviewing. A big key on how Dr's run their office is whether or not they invest in their reception staff. If the staff is bad over the phone and don't know a thing about the Dr., I'm not giving them a shot. Luckily, I found and continue to find Dr. Wilhelm's office doing everything right. I feel comfortable sending friends to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][445881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2012

The very Best Podiatric based on my personal experience with my family. Very friendly, cares a lot for his patients and excellent knowledge of the treatments he provides - Lo recomiendo 100%

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][445880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2012

Very friendly doctor who took the time out to ask questions and discuss everything with me. Made me feel very welcome and comfortable. Definitely recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][445879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2010

Excellent care and knowledge! I would definitely recommend Dr. Wilhelm to anyone with a similar condition (broken foot). He discussed the various treatments for the condition and the advantages/disadvantages for each. The treatment I chose was performed flawlessly and with a great deal of experience and skill. Furthermore, he is very congenial and easygoing. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][445878].votes_count ]]