Rate Dr. Alexandru C. Barboi

Dr. Alexandru C. Barboi's Ratings

Although it took months to get in to see him, it was well worth the wait. He confirmed that it wasn't all "in my head". He took his time and explained in detail about dysautonomia. This was in Milwaukee. When I next saw him, 3 years later in Chicago, he remembered me. Most impressive. By that time I had moved to Kentucky, but drove back up to Chicago just to see him. He is a knowledgeable, caring and pleasant doctor. I should mention also that his assistant that runs the test was also pleasant, caring and patient. She put me at ease, at least as much as you can be, during the long, sometimes uncomfortable, testing.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2014 | flag

He as the first Dr to actually diagnose me correctly, I trust his large fund of knowledge and won't ever need another neurologist! Took years to get my diagnosis and now my issues in life finally make sense. Huge lifesaver.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2013 | flag

Haven't received much of any help. Doesn't seem to want to treat me for my diagnosis.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2013 | flag

If it wasn't for Dr. Barboi my mother wouldn't be alive today. His knowledge with gillianbauer syndrom saved her life.

Submitted May 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Barboi has probably helped saved my life! One of the best there is! His knowledge, care and desire to help is excellent!

Submitted March 9, 2011 | flag

I can't say enough about Dr Barboi! Absolutely awesome! Treats me like I matter! He researches until he finds out what he needs to know. Very caring and helpful! One of a kind! I recommend him! He's not affraid to look beyond the text book!!!!!!!

Submitted Jan. 11, 2010 | flag

This doctor really cares about helping his patients. I have been to several different docs and he was the only one who has truly helped me. He listens well, explains everything and actually takes notes during the examination! He is very smart, but if he needs to seek help from his collegues....he will. He doesn't have the high and mighty attitude most doctors have. I like him and would recommend him to anyone needing a good neurologist.

Submitted July 2, 2009 | flag