Dr. Kevin R. Waddell

Grad. Year: 1998

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 26/11/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. Kevin R. Waddell has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: do i need insurance to see the doctor?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5171121

09/02/14 3 4 2 1 The whole time I was pregnant I had a lot of pain on one side & I complained about it. I was told several times that it was just gas, muscles stretching, baby kicking etc. Several times had me doubled over in pain thinking I was in labor. I knew something was wrong & he never looked into it, I even asked about an ultrasound to make sure everything was OK but said they said no. I only ever had 1 ultrasound at 18w. 8 weeks after my daughter was born I had the same pain happen again only this time I was sent to the ER where the doctors there told me I had a very enlarged gallbladder & needed emergency surgery to remove it. I told the ER doctor I had this pain all throughout my pregnancy & he said that gallbladder issues were common during pregnancy. I went back to Dr. Waddell & told him all that happened he said it wasn't common & wasn't related to the pain I had & quickly left. I Never had the attention or time I felt I deserved & felt that they thought I was lying to get an ultrasound.
RID: 3619345
26/11/13 5 5 5 5 Took excellent care of me during pregnancy. So caring and knowledgeable. His staff is funny and friendly.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Kevin" to "Kevin R."
RID: 2469665
08/11/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Waddell delivered both my boys, and is the only doctor I would now trust to refer my sister to. He was amazing, funny, and knew what he was doing. He also put up with me even though I yelled at him during delivery to hurry up lol.
RID: 1729192
05/03/12 5 5 5 5 I love this office, everyone is so sweet and helpful! Dr. Waddell takes the time to answer all my questions, and has a great personality. I would recommend him!
RID: 1670345
27/12/11 1 1 1 3 The staff here are very rude. There are a few nice people here but that does not makeup for the rudeness of others. Wait time is very long. The doctor spends very little time with you. He spends more time in the hallways chatting with staff about personal issues then in the room with patients. The after hours service is nonexistent, which completely threw me off considering this is an OB office. The answers to everything is go to the ER, the doctors do not take after hours calls. I placed a call to a nurse about a medication they had me on and I never received a call back. Over 6 hours later I called the office back.then I was put on hold for over 5 minutes and when the nurse came on the phone she was very rude and told me the doctor doesn't work on Tuesday's and for me to go to the ER. The doctor said I couldn't have a midwife because I had fibroids, but I have never been diagnosed with fibroids. They treat you like a number and like your an inconvenience. Don't go here.
RID: 1485847
13/07/11 5 3 2 3 The staff was very nice BUT, I have been in twice now with an appointment to see Dr. Waddell because I am having some issues and the 1st time I went I ended up seeing the practitioner then of course just said if the problems continue to make another appointment. The 2nd time I was refered again by my primary doctor. Got there waited they called me back got a sample and had to wait again. Ended up waiting an hour for them to call me back and say Dr. Waddell has a meeting and they are going to have to rescheduled . Of coarse that was rescheduled for over a month away. The kicker is if we showed up and just ended up having to leave or no showed we would still be charged.  Respond
RID: 1109739
19/02/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Waddell was very informative and compassionate! He is a wonderful Doctor!  Respond
RID: 959087
10/08/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Waddell and his nurses are the best. Everyone greated me very nicely every time I went into the office.My experirence with them was wonderful. also my delivery wentvery smooth and easy.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 938868
17/07/09 5 4 5 5 I could not have asked for a better experience. The staff at this office is AMAZING!!!!OK so sometimes they run a little late but that's normal at any doctor's office-especially one who has to run to the hospital at a minutes notice to deliver a baby! The office is beautiful and the staff and DR Waddell make you feel like family. No false fronts or attitudes-just open honest people!I tell every one I know how wonderful they are and how much I appreciate everything they did for me. The birth of my child was a wonderful experience and I intend on using Dr Waddell forever!Send all your friends and family here-I promise they won't be disappointed.
RID: 866642
21/04/09 1 1 1 1 I never once met Dr. Waddell throughout my entire 9 months of pregnancy. He has a nurse practitioner who is basically the only person who handles the visits. She acts as if each month she doesn't know you, She could never remember anything about my pregnancy, i.e.: I measured 4 weeks larger than normal from 4 months on in my pregnancy and each month she walked in the room and said 'why are you measuring so big'. She told me I would not have a 9 or 10 pound baby that it was the position my baby was in which is why I measured so large. Well guess what I had a 10 pound 8 ounce baby via c-section. I thought the nightmare was over but it was only beginning I began leaking @ my incision and was admitted to hosp. Received home health daily to change dressing also had to have a wound vac. Began developing infection at incision line went in and N.P. said there was not an infection went and got 2nd opinion and guess what? There was a major infection. Beware