Rate Dr. Kevin R. Waddell

Dr. Kevin R. Waddell's Ratings

Nice and very open and fun doctor. very funny. you want me nerves about your pregnacy because hes always helpful to patients.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2014 | flag

The whole time I was pregnant I had a lot of pain on one side & I complained about it. I was told several times that it was just gas, muscles stretching, baby kicking etc. Several times had me doubled over in pain thinking I was in labor. I knew something was wrong & he never looked into it, I even asked about an ultrasound to make sure everything was OK but said they said no. I only ever had 1 ultrasound at 18w. 8 weeks after my daughter was born I had the same pain happen again only this time I was sent to the ER where the doctors there told me I had a very enlarged gallbladder & needed emergency surgery to remove it. I told the ER doctor I had this pain all throughout my pregnancy & he said that gallbladder issues were common during pregnancy. I went back to Dr. Waddell & told him all that happened he said it wasn't common & wasn't related to the pain I had & quickly left. I Never had the attention or time I felt I deserved & felt that they thought I was lying to get an ultrasound.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2014 | flag

Took excellent care of me during pregnancy. So caring and knowledgeable. His staff is funny and friendly.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Waddell delivered both my boys, and is the only doctor I would now trust to refer my sister to. He was amazing, funny, and knew what he was doing. He also put up with me even though I yelled at him during delivery to hurry up lol.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2012 | flag

I love this office, everyone is so sweet and helpful! Dr. Waddell takes the time to answer all my questions, and has a great personality. I would recommend him!

Submitted March 5, 2012 | flag

The staff here are very rude. There are a few nice people here but that does not makeup for the rudeness of others. Wait time is very long. The doctor spends very little time with you. He spends more time in the hallways chatting with staff about personal issues then in the room with patients. The after hours service is nonexistent, which completely threw me off considering this is an OB office. The answers to everything is go to the ER, the doctors do not take after hours calls. I placed a call to a nurse about a medication they had me on and I never received a call back. Over 6 hours later I called the office back.then I was put on hold for over 5 minutes and when the nurse came on the phone she was very rude and told me the doctor doesn't work on Tuesday's and for me to go to the ER. The doctor said I couldn't have a midwife because I had fibroids, but I have never been diagnosed with fibroids. They treat you like a number and like your an inconvenience. Don't go here.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2011 | flag

The staff was very nice BUT, I have been in twice now with an appointment to see Dr. Waddell because I am having some issues and the 1st time I went I ended up seeing the practitioner then of course just said if the problems continue to make another appointment. The 2nd time I was refered again by my primary doctor. Got there waited they called me back got a sample and had to wait again. Ended up waiting an hour for them to call me back and say Dr. Waddell has a meeting and they are going to have to rescheduled . Of coarse that was rescheduled for over a month away. The kicker is if we showed up and just ended up having to leave or no showed we would still be charged.

Submitted July 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Waddell was very informative and compassionate! He is a wonderful Doctor!

Submitted Feb. 19, 2010 | flag

Dr. Waddell and his nurses are the best. Everyone greated me very nicely every time I went into the office.My experirence with them was wonderful. also my delivery wentvery smooth and easy.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2009 | flag

I could not have asked for a better experience. The staff at this office is AMAZING!!!!OK so sometimes they run a little late but that's normal at any doctor's office-especially one who has to run to the hospital at a minutes notice to deliver a baby! The office is beautiful and the staff and DR Waddell make you feel like family. No false fronts or attitudes-just open honest people!I tell every one I know how wonderful they are and how much I appreciate everything they did for me. The birth of my child was a wonderful experience and I intend on using Dr Waddell forever!Send all your friends and family here-I promise they won't be disappointed.

Submitted July 17, 2009 | flag