Dr. Jeffrey A. Elo

Rate Dr. Jeffrey A. Elo

Dr. Jeffrey A. Elo's Ratings

I had my 4 wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Elo almost 3 weeks ago. All four had not erupted yet and he had to go in and make an incision to take them out. During my consultation, I expressed I was a bit nervous and asked him a number of questions, all of which he calmly and thoroughly answered. Very knowledgeable doctor. Then came the surgery. I got to the office in the morning feeling a bit nervous since I would be having my surgery under general anesthesia. Once I had been seated in the surgery room, Dr. Elo greeted me and asked me how I was doing. He explained everything he would be doing in detail and asked me that if I had any questions or concerns, to feel free to ask away. By then, I was no longer nervous. He transmits his calm, humble, and professional demeanor. He numbed me, put in the IV, and was out. Almost three weeks later today, I am back to chewing to normal, the sutures have dissolved, and in no pain at all. Dr. Elo is truly a master at what he does. Will definitely refer.

Submitted March 31, 2012 | flag

What was supposed to be a "routine" surgery turned out to be a disaster - this doctor gave me permanent nerve damage in my inferior alveolar nerves for which I sued - and won. Doesn't matter about the money - I'm still suffering after several years of nerve damage and I don't have my previous life back - I don't think I ever will. Considering I'm very young - my life is ruined permanently. Can't chew, kiss, eat, or use that side of my jaw at all - permanent pain, burning crazy fiery pain. For what was "suppposed" to be a "simple" surgery - words from the doctors own mouth - he damaged my nerve permanently and afterwards he shrugged his shoulders and did not know what to do. I went through doctors all across California to find a doctor to repair the nerve - they said the damage dealt by Dr Elo is too great and there's nothing that can be done. Basically Dr. Elo cut me, screwed me, left me to be a permanent pain sufferer for the rest of my life. Don't go to this guy ever. Please.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2011 | flag

Dr. Elo is an amazing doctor. He was very kind, caring, and professional. Staff was great too. I highly recommend this office.

Submitted May 27, 2009 | flag