Dr. Richard Nurgitz

Dr. Richard Nurgitz

Rate Dr. Richard Nurgitz

Dr. Richard Nurgitz's Ratings

Would not go anywhere else, from the minute I walk in the door, to the moment I leave, I am always made to feel like family. The treatment is always explained thoroughly. When I lost my brother a few years back, Josie, his office manager actually came to the funeral home to pay her respect.

Submitted May 24, 2014 | flag

This is a great dental office...without going into a repeat / all my comments are the same as those noted below. I've been coming to this office for 30 years. Don't like to think of Dr Nurgitz retiring ( selfish on my part ) retire

Submitted Oct. 7, 2013 | flag

Our family of six has been going to Dr. Nurgitiz for more than 30 years in my case. He is extremely proficient, kind and conservative in his treatment with a staff that matches his temperament. (Something you don't always find with medical professionals.)

Submitted June 3, 2011 | flag

I would recommend Dr. Nurgitz to everyone. I am from Europe and have had a very very bad experience with dentists and the quality of the services....no comment. I have been coming to see Dr. Nurgitz on regular basis (several times during a year) and because of him, I still have my own teeth and he is absolutely incredible! His staff is very nice and every time I visit the office, I feel like a family :-) If you are looking for someone very responsible, very gentle and very knowledgeable, Brimley dental office is the right place to go! Thank you Dr. Nurgitz for helping my family.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2011 | flag

My story sounds like the others here. Dr. Nurgitz has been my dentist since I was a child. I went to another when I moved far away and he caused me a lot of pain and a lot of money. I went back to Dr. Nurgitz and will continue to see him forever. I really hope he doesn't ever retire!

Submitted Nov. 12, 2010 | flag

He's been my dentist since I was a child. Although I have moved many times, I never mind travelling to go to an appointment. Both he and his staff are caring, pleasant and very professional.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2010 | flag

Dr. Nurgitz has been my dentist for over 30 years. What I like about him is that he doesn't push you into fancy dentistry you don't need. I'm a bit of a coward when it comes to dentistry, yet I feel very comfortable going to Dr. Nurgitz- it really is painless. His office is comfortable, caring and he treats his patients like family. I'd recommend him to anyone.

Submitted May 28, 2009 | flag

Best dentist I've ever seen. Very knowledgable with an amazing staff. I regularly went to see him for my semi-annual check-ups from childhood (age 5) until age 25 when I moved out of the Scarborough area. For 4 years, I saw 3 separate dentists that were closer to my area (1 in Richmond Hill, then 2 others when I moved to Downtown Toronto). After these experiences, when the other dentists' procedures and diagnoses were questionable (one dentist ran up the bill to over $1,000 for one visit) - I realized that a great dentist is very hard to find and even though Nurgitz is out of my area, commuting is a small price to pay for his and his staff's exceptional service.

Submitted April 20, 2009 | flag