Rate Dr. David S. Cooper

Dr. David S. Cooper's Ratings

This doctor as an Endocrinologist was a total and shocking let down. He claimed that Thyroid disease does not cause symptoms...! and sent me on my way. I don't know what planet he's been living on, but obviously out of touch with Thyroid diseases. A waste of my time and money. Highly suggest you go somewhere else. Just because he works for Hopkins I expected much better. A few weeks after I left his office, where I told him about my drooping eye, pain in eyes, headhaches, tremor and many other symptoms, I found out I had Thyroid Eye Disease. He blew me off...like a piece of paper. He drew no blood...nothing. I already knew I had Hashimoto's..but told him there is something else wrong...he said, Nope, Thyroid disease doesn't cause any symptoms...LOL..what a joke.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][452045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2013

The most arrogant and disrespectful Dr. I have ever been too. Already had me diagnosed before he walked in the door based on another's Dr.'s opionion. Told me T3's for thyroid were not important and the only reason he would get bloodwork for T3 was to satisfy me. I told him what my symptoms were and basically told me to shut up and listen to what he had to say then asked me my symptoms after I had already told when he was telling to be quiet. Doesn't know enough about thyroid to be considered a specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][452044].votes_count ]]