Rate Dr. Rodolfo M. Revilla

Dr. Rodolfo M. Revilla's Ratings

He is very friendly and patient always willing to answer questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][452052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2009

Dr. Revilla is an outstanding doctor. He provided prenatal care for and delivered all 3 of my babies. He takes all the time in the world with his patients and has a very calm, caring demeanor. He is very knowledgeable and provides thorough answers to any question without making the patient feel stupid. He also was sure to involve my husband in all of my prenatal care. He was very realistic and used a common-sense approach to all of my prenatal care. I couldn't recommend him enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][452051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

With Doctor Revilla there was no waiting. He kept his appointments and had excellent time management! The doctor gave me plenty of time to voice my concerns, he listened patiently. I never felt rushed. He stayed with me though my whole labor, making me feel at ease. He worked with my birth plan and respected my wishes. He respects womanhood and you can feel his support. I feel that he is on my team. He is an expert in high risk pregnancies and I feel very safe going to him. He was respectful of me in every way. My time, my concerns, and my health were all taken into account. I think doctor Revilla is Great! I can recommned him to anybody.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][452050].votes_count ]]