Rate Dr. Jerald S. Friedman

Dr. Jerald S. Friedman's Ratings

Most amazing Dental practice. Staff is wonderful and accommodating but the Doctors are truly the best. Not only is their skill the best there is but their kind, caring and compassionate demeanor are unbeatable, in this day and age where offices tend to be impersonal and insurance driven.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

I went to Dr. Friedman to have wisdom teeth extracted. What a great experience! His office is so well run. The staff members are all professional, friendly and helpful. On the day of the procedure I was quite nervous, but Dr. Friedman's calm and gentle manner made me more comfortable. He explained everything in advance and in a short time, the procedure was over and I was on my way home. He even called to check up on me! I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for an oral surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][454659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

I trusted Dr Friedman with both of my children. He removed a cyst in my daughter's jaw when she was 12 years old which was very traumatic. He was so spectacular with our daughter! She was never scared and had an easy recovery. Years later he removed all 4 of her wisdom teeth, again a very pleasant experience. He was always reassuring and caring. Both surgeries were flawless. Three years later my son had his widsom teeth removed. I never had a doubt Dr Friedman would be the best!! Even when I had questions regarding pain and recovery the office staff was quick to take my phone calls. I highly recommend this office! Dr Friedman and his partner Dr. Schulhof are the most caring and talented doctors I have come across in a long time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][454658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Not sure how this man still has a job. He did what he called a "simple" procedure and i had TMJ surgery. During surgery he "slipped" and punctured my ear drum and left me with permanent hearing loss in one ear. And to make matters worse bc of this accident he never finished the job on the lefty side of my face. Bc of it, today and everyday i wake up with a headaches, constant pain on the left side of my face, constant ringing in my ear, and in the morning i sometimes have to literally pull my mouth open bc it locks. I get accidents happen but he was supposed to be "the best". The other surgeon in the room at the time even admitted off the record to my lawyer that Dr. Friedman messed up. What kills me the most is, this man prides himself on doing charitable work, but never once offered to fix his mistake, instead i got stuck paying for a surgery that did not go as planned and I could not afford. You can make your own opinion on Dr. Friedman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][454660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Dr. Friedman has performed numerous surgeries on me - all perfectly; including sinus lifts, bone grafts, extractions, and dental implants. I only use Dr. Friedman and have referred many others to him, all of whom have been very satisfied with his expertise, caring, and perfect results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][454657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Dr. Friedman is amazing. He is so kind and gentle with adults and children alike. He called me the day after the procedure to make sure I was ok. I have never met a doctor who is more skilled, knowledgeable or who has a better bedside manner. Don't bother going anywhere else. Six stars.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][454656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

Dr. Friendman is just wonderful. Kind, gentle really puts you at ease. Both by daughters have had work done by him, some quite extensive and he has always been great. His associate Dr. Schulhof is actually a MD/oral surgeon and quite the expert on implants, bone grafts etc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][454655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Very nice people! Very helpful! They are not in network with my insurance Aetna but they were still able to work with them. I had to pay a copayment but thanks to the financial person she was able to come up with a payments that I was comfortable with :). Olive NJOMS they are very true professionals!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][454654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Two Words... BEST OFFICE EVER!My experience was so nice from making an appointment over the phone to actually meeting the staff and doctors ( and of course having a successful procedure)Office is updated and clean as well as the equipment in the back. The front desk were helpful and very sweet. The assistance we wonderful. and the doctors..... SUPER NICE!! I had my 4 wisdom teeth taken out and everything was great. definetly recommend this office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][454653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

WOOW, great office, very clean and nice. Staff is wonderful, Doctor Friedman is amazing. He's great, he takes his time answers any questions you may have and most important he's a trust worthy and great oral surgeon. I got 4 wisdom teeth taken out and didnt feel a thing, didnt suffer any pain after. Any concerns i had the office was always available. Cant get a better oral surgeon than Dr. friedman

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][454652].votes_count ]]