Rate Dr. Shawn Edwards

Dr. Shawn Edwards's Ratings

A very thoughtful and well-mannered doctor. Humble enough that if he doesn't know the answer to your question he will ask another physician or research the issue instead of dismissing your concerns. We're so grateful to have him as our family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][455294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr. Edwards is an excellent doctor. He listens to and respects my opinion as far as My personal medical needs are concerned . He is patient and attentive. He respects My rights as a patient and is always willing to help in any reasonable way He can. The staff at his clinic are nice and always willing to help Me with paper work. They always do there best to make sure My medical care is as uncomplicated as it can be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][455293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

Very understanding and always attentive to your concerns. Continues to work with you until a solution is reached. Staff is excellent. Never a long wait for an appointment nor a long wait at the office. How fortunate we are to have Dr. Edwards in Stratford.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][455292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2013

Dr. Edwards is fantastic. He is very knowledgeable and willing to help. He is more than happy to make referrals when it is in the patients best interest. I have some significant health problems that land me in his office more often than I would like. He is very compassionate, empathic, caring, and never makes me feel as if I am wasting his time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][455291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Our family is so happy to have Dr. Edwards as our doctor. My father has heart and kidney problems. I don't think he would be alive without Dr. Edwards help. Without a doubt, the best doctor we have had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][455290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2013

Great Doctor!! Good knowledge base and always available. He listens and give treatment options. He doesn't just push pills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][455289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][455288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2012

Doctor Edwards is a fantastic doctor! I have a lot of complications with my hips that every doctor I've been to has never seen. Including doctor Edwards, However with something that is new to him he doesn't disregard it - he seeks every avenue to find out how to fix you. He is very knowlegable and cares about his patients. Stratford is lucky to have him! The entire star family health team are great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][455287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Super nice and helpful! I trust him 100% with my little boy, and turn to him for parenting advice often, which he gives in a very open-ended and non-judgmental way. I hope he sticks around Stratford for a long time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][455286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Although I'm a complicated person with health issues that needs more of a pain Specialist. Dr. Edwards asked me what my past doctors did and took a complete different avenue. Which sent me into an alergic downfall. I was literally sick for 7 months and in so much pain I ended up in the Emergency Room 3x. This is NOT a doctor for extensive and advanced medical issues. But if I had a cold or a flu...I guess I would go see him. However, the staff are excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][455285].votes_count ]]