Rate Dr. Carl B. Heilman

Dr. Carl B. Heilman's Ratings

Dr Heilman is absolutly amazing ! he preformed a decompression surgery on my head due to a Chiari type 1 malformation . I went four years suffering because i was also told it wasnt that bad even though it just kept getting worse. Finally i found Dr Heilman and he gave me a chance to start living again and i will always be very grateful of him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][455338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

Dr Heilman is the best of the best. Neurological issues are alarming an confusing in their own right but Dr Heilman has a way to bring clarity, calmness and confidence around the discussions. He is so sweet, patient, humble and a genius with his work. I'm grateful for him and looking forward to a great recovery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][455337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Dr. Heilman is the best Neurosurgeon in Boston and his staff is every bit as good. Thank you Dr. Heilman for giving me my life back from Chairi, you were the only one that believed me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][455336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2011

Dr. Heilman is the best. He is a topnotch surgeon and a caring doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][455335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2011

Dr. Heilman is both caring and brilliant. The doctor I had for my surgery (also wonderful--Dr. Wu) couldn't see me because he was running late from surgery. Dr. Heilman explained everything to me complete with charts and diagrams. He was kind and listened to all of my questions. He is just FABULOUS!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][455334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2009

Dr. Heilman is a brilliant and talented surgeon and is extremely compassionate, caring, and kind. His diagnosis and surgical skills are excellent, he is extremely reassuring and comforting, and he is thorough and makes sure all questions are answered. He is easy to talk to, personable, accessible to patients, and very trustworthy. He truly cares about his patients' well-being and is extremely well-respected and well-liked.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][455333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

I have Chiari Malformation. Dr Heilman performed my surgery and gave me my life back. From my first appointment to discharge from hospital, everyone was excellent.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][455332].votes_count ]]