Rate Dr. Kim King

Dr. Kim King's Ratings

It is my privilege to publically thank Dr. King and Dr. Beerman for their excellent work in diagnosing and treating a serious medical problem that I recently had. I am extremely lucky to have access to these doctors. Thank you.

Submitted July 16, 2012 | flag

Slow ...LONG WAITS....been here for an hour and still waiting for a vaccine shot only!!!

Submitted May 30, 2012 | flag

The best Dr I have ever had.Bedside manner is comforting.Very kind Actually listens.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2011 | flag

I found him to be a good all round dr., and peer.not a trait you find to often in a person.He gives us his last few minutes when they were an hour ago.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2010 | flag

Dr. King is the best DR Ever, after 5 years of being told nothing was wrong with me he realized that there was something wrong with in a year lots of tests,I had a pace maker. He explains your problem to you so you totally understand it, he actually cares about, and does lots of research to help, he will ask other Dr's things if he does not know because he wants to help you. He is always late but only because he works with lots of people all over the place at all hours, He is worth the wait! Supper nice, funny and caring. BEST DR EVER!!!

Submitted July 24, 2009 | flag

I find him to have a great bedside manner, and acts like he genuinely cares about what you are saying. He investigates what he is concerned about, but I don't think he takes it over board. Good job.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2009 | flag

I found him to be to quick to prescribe medication as opposed to listening to the problem. He was not at all helpful when asked to fill out CPP forms and had to be chased continuously

Submitted May 12, 2008 | flag

Dr.King was very good in leading to a diagnosis of my problems. Very thorough and kindly concerned.Thank You Dr. King!

Submitted June 24, 2007 | flag

Very good ,especially with elderly . Doesn't rush you .

Submitted April 29, 2007 | flag

Wonderful doctor, thorough, caring and kindly manner. He is definitely the best doctor I have ever seen; although in my case, he wasn't able to solve my problems, he did diagnose a rare illness that no other doctor had.

Submitted April 26, 2007 | flag