Rate Dr. Tanya M. Laidlaw

Dr. Tanya M. Laidlaw's Ratings

My wife has aspirin exacerbated respiratory disease (AERD), also known as samter's triad and Dr. Laidlaw is an expert in this rare disease. She spent a ton of time with us and was great about follow-up -- so glad that we found her!

Submitted April 17, 2012 | flag

Brilliant and committed physician. Rare combination of bedside manner and clinical expertise.

Submitted March 27, 2012 | flag

no one else knows anything about how to treat my Sampter's Triad or aspirin-sensitive asthma, except for Dr. Laidlaw. Totally helpful and spent a long time explaining the disease and talking about different treatments.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2011 | flag

She was the only doctor I have ever met who understands Samter's Triad and aspirin allergy and she knew exactly what to do. Would highly recommend her to anyone with this disease.

Submitted May 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Laidlaw was wonderfully smart and very easy to interact with. She spent a lot of time with our family and answered all of our questions.

Submitted May 13, 2011 | flag

She was prompt and friendly and very willing to answer all questions and work with our family. My daughter (the patient) adored her.

Submitted March 31, 2009 | flag