Rate Dr. Zak Tadrous

Dr. Zak Tadrous's Ratings

A year ago I got both eyes surgery and implanted multifocal lens, great surgeon and my vision is excellent without any glasses. Very clean office and always very polite and caring. Thanks to Dr. Tadrous have not worn glasses since for any small reading to computer screen etc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Wait time was 3 hrs plus. Scheduled two people in same time slot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

I was in to see Dr.Tadrous for a routine eye exam. He found that I had a retinal detachment. I was sent to the Retina specialist right away. I found Dr. Tadrous to be very helpful and kind. Although there was a time of sitting in the waiting room to see him. But it was worth it in the end. He was very knowledgeable and his staff was amazing. The one lady at the front counter even took the time to print directions to the Retina specialist for me. All I can say is thank you Dr. Tadrous. I believe that you have saved my vision. thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2014

Dr.Tadrous has been my eye specialist for years, I was in recently and also noticed the change in staff, but found them to be very helpful and polite. Dr.tadrous was running late but was informed of that when I asked how long it may be. Dr.Tadrous didnt make me feel rushed knowing he was behind, which is reassuring because you know hes being very thorough. Id recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2013

Dr. Tadrous is an excellent experience doctor. Everybody on staff was friendly, kind, caring and helpful. He takes time to answer all the questions. Dr.Tadrous himself has a very positive and always smiling. Defiantly I would recommend Dr.Tadrous to anyone, he is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2013

We've visited Dr Tadrous many times and each time the wait was super long. He knows what he is doing but recently there has been a new group of staff working at the front desk. They are very inappropriate and not very professional. One of the staff members was not on duty and brought her kids. They were behind the counters and very loud. The patients were not being helped at all. One of the secretaries named Amber was not paying attention to her work or answering calls. Very rude and not a very good experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2013

My father is 93. He is hard of hearing as well as having eye issues. The staff and doctor treated him with patience and respect which is often not the case.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2013

I went somewhere else for my surgery because he had no experience with the lens I wanted. I did not want to be his first experiment, the supplier of the lens recommended someone else. They phoned me and told me not to come back. Apparently I hurt their feelings and pocket book.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I did not meet the staff. I can't submit my comments without filling that group in. I was sent from emergency in Chwk. Dr Tadrous met me at the clinic door at 5:30 PM on a Sunday. He was dressed as though he was going to attend a social event. He was courteous and efficient. After a thorough exam, he explained his findings along with his recommendation and reassurance. Tomorrow I will see a retinologist to have laser surgery. Thank you Dr Tadrous...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2012

Had cataract surgery and when I called for a follow up appointment due to blurred vision I could not get an appointment but rather was just told to "see an optomologist". Not very reassuring aftercare.........

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456494].votes_count ]]