Rate Dr. Zak Tadrous

Dr. Zak Tadrous's Ratings

Dr Tadrous is a wonderfull doctor he really knows what he's doing very very thorough and I trust him with my eyes. I had my cataracts removed and I'm so grateful to have my vision back. the lady who runs the department was very thorough and pleasant and made me feel more comfortable About the surgery. All around wonderful experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr.Tadrous is in my opinion the best eye specialist I've been to. He's a very thorough doctor. Always sent me for the appropriate tests and helped me through my many infections. I find the staff is very friendly and always helpful for me. The office gets very busy yes but is that not a sign of a doctor who is in demand? He's worth the wait for me, won't be going anywhere else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

I am tired and pissed off due to insensitive staff. If I call them to tell them that my vision is hazy. Lady on the phone says- we can't do much- use eye lubricant .
I was given appointment of January 26 after two changes and now 4 more changes and my tests are done on 26th Jan and Doc will see me on Feb 18th ...
Seems, they are having too much on plate ...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

A year ago I got both eyes surgery and implanted multifocal lens, great surgeon and my vision is excellent without any glasses. Very clean office and always very polite and caring. Thanks to Dr. Tadrous have not worn glasses since for any small reading to computer screen etc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Wait time was 3 hrs plus. Scheduled two people in same time slot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

I was in to see Dr.Tadrous for a routine eye exam. He found that I had a retinal detachment. I was sent to the Retina specialist right away. I found Dr. Tadrous to be very helpful and kind. Although there was a time of sitting in the waiting room to see him. But it was worth it in the end. He was very knowledgeable and his staff was amazing. The one lady at the front counter even took the time to print directions to the Retina specialist for me. All I can say is thank you Dr. Tadrous. I believe that you have saved my vision. thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2014

Dr.Tadrous has been my eye specialist for years, I was in recently and also noticed the change in staff, but found them to be very helpful and polite. Dr.tadrous was running late but was informed of that when I asked how long it may be. Dr.Tadrous didnt make me feel rushed knowing he was behind, which is reassuring because you know hes being very thorough. Id recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2013

Dr. Tadrous is an excellent experience doctor. Everybody on staff was friendly, kind, caring and helpful. He takes time to answer all the questions. Dr.Tadrous himself has a very positive and always smiling. Defiantly I would recommend Dr.Tadrous to anyone, he is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2013

We've visited Dr Tadrous many times and each time the wait was super long. He knows what he is doing but recently there has been a new group of staff working at the front desk. They are very inappropriate and not very professional. One of the staff members was not on duty and brought her kids. They were behind the counters and very loud. The patients were not being helped at all. One of the secretaries named Amber was not paying attention to her work or answering calls. Very rude and not a very good experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][456498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2013

My father is 93. He is hard of hearing as well as having eye issues. The staff and doctor treated him with patience and respect which is often not the case.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456497].votes_count ]]