Rate Dr. Kenneth Evans

Dr. Kenneth Evans's Ratings

I just remembered this site and wanted to leave my thoughts on Dr. Evans. He performed my esophagectomy 3and a half years ago. I found him very professional, confident, honest and gracious. I see by another reviewer that he has retired. Good luck in a long and happy retirement and thankyou for my life Dr. Evans

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Hands down, the best surgeon ever. However he just retired and will be sorely missed. Thank you Dr Evans!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

Dr. Ken Evans performed an esophagectomy on me in may of 2012 just six months after my wife passed away so it was a traumatic time for me. He is a rare human being that some of us are lucky enough to encounter in life,a gifted surgeon at the top of his game but also a fine man with a sense of humour that has helped me through this time. They do not come any better.Thanks for all you do for so many of us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][457095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2013

Dr. Evans removed a wedge shaped piece of my left lung that had developed a somewhat rare yeast-like growth (Cryptococcus gatti). I very much enjoyed Dr.Evan's easy-going but highly professional manner. I felt that we were working together as he explained my test results and discussed my options. He and his team certainly knew what they were doing. I considered my self fortunate to have had him as my surgeon. And yes, I too, very much appreciated the staff on the 12 th floor. Thanks agin Dr Evans.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][457094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

Dr.Evans operated on my husband a few months ago, and we were both so impressed with him, we felt totally confident with him performing the surgery. He removed a cancerous lobe from my husband's lung and also part of two ribs as well. The staff at VGH were wonderful, and Dr. Evans is well respected by them. After the surgery, my husband is now cancer-free, and we feel very lucky to have had Dr. Evans as our surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][457093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Dr. Evans performed my lobectomy in Nov 2011. He visited the patients 7 days a week. When I was in VGH, I saw him on protective clothing working on a patient on Saturday at 9pm. In addition to his medical professionalism, he is also a very friendly, cheerful, caring and humorous person too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][457092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2012

I had a right side upper lobe lobectomy Dec 2 2011 with Dr. Evans doing the surgery. I am now just over a month into recovery, and went for my follow up appt. with Dr Evans Jan 4 2012. He is an incredible Doctor and Surgeon. He is amazing,caring, and yet a very professional man, with a wonderful sense of humour, making me feel always at ease, and not afraid to ask a question, no matter how stupid it might seem. I could have asked for no better Doctor --- thank you Doctor Evans, and all your team who were always there for me too. You all are the Best!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][457091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2012

Dr Evans had to remove my boyfriend's 9th rib due to a malignant tumor. He is without a doubt the most incredible surgeon and human being. He is kind, gentle and patient. The surgery went really well and recovery has been better then expected. We thank G-d everyday for you, Dr Evans. 10 out of 10 for all the staff at VGH too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][457090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2011

an excellent chest surgeon. he operated on my husband and we were so impressed and relieved with his expertise.no one could have been better. thank you Dr. Evans

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][457089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Had left side lobectomy in 98 due to a carcinoid/ neuroendocrine cancer. He is the best surgeon and my lungs are going great 13 years later. Your in good hands but as with all illness research and ask questions about followup.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][457088].votes_count ]]